• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Messi

No one slags my friend only me

You know that is sexual desperation talking, its not defending me you just want some hole even if its with snookie.

tumblr_m5zoggDRnc1qzblrv.gif

GorillaJu

I have gifs turned off. I have not suffered lol you all.

Also I have seen one episode of Seikon no Qwaser. That's the one where the kid is in the religious all girls school and he has to suck the girls' tits and swallow their milk to gain powers right? My female co worker recommended it to me to improve my Japanese. Yeah... Didn't last long with that one lol

Zabojnik

Juve's training/academy looks similar to what City have planned, I think?

This?

article-1347616485172-15021755000005DC-480194_636x300.jpg

Probably not quite as massive as City's. You have to consider that our youths will stay at Juventus Center in Vinovo, which is pretty huge and in itself a relatively new training center. We've been training there since 2006, I think. So there's no need for a gazillion pitches.

juventus-vinovo-conte.jpg

Messi

Also I have seen one episode of Seikon no Qwaser. That's the one where the kid is in the religious all girls school and he has to suck the girls' tits and swallow their milk to gain powers right? My female co worker recommended it to me to improve my Japanese. Yeah... Didn't last long with that one lol

I got you bro

fluttershy_at_the_gala_by_shelltoontv-d3fzoui.png

Is this actually her without make-up?

I would bang her even harder like that, she would have trouble walking for weeks.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

It's a troll recommendation for people with no shame.

EDIT: YAYYYY

THE FLUTTERSHY PARTY NEVER ENDS

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Did Michael Cox (Zonal Marking) ever reveal his team?

-

Also, Juventini are getting carried away I see..

nOkQs.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Did Michael Cox (Zonal Marking) ever reveal his team?

-

Also, Juventini are getting carried away I see..

http://i.imgur.com/nOkQs.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

FUCK YOU

You'll see. You'll wish that Cleverley was the one wearing the bianconeri kit

Fintan

Tallafornia is the best of those shows. So cheap looking. They don't even live in a fancy, expensive looking apartment on Tallafornia. Just an ordinary house in an estate. Cormac is great.

Splatt

Since this is a thread about gambling(lol) I'd say the safest bet tommorow, with the highest coeficent, is Chile to win.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi we have twitter for ponies and stuff, can we keep this thread for football?

Since this is a thread about gambling(lol) I'd say the safest bet tommorow, with the highest coeficent, is Chile to win.

CHILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Vidal and Isla, play like shit/pecho frio please.

FootballFan

FootballFan, you are like my Judas. How could you. I will not go in silence.

Yes you will!

The GC >>>Jersey Shore or any other thing similar.

The-GC---Cast_1200.jpg

Okay, maybe not, the GC sucks ass

OFFTOPIC:

Are there any good international games coming up? Other than Brazil - Colombia ?

Carbonox

We have twitter for football stuff. This thread is for gambling on all matter of things such as how long it will take Wilbury to grow a pube, how long it will take Kyoufu to reveal he's never been a Newcastle fan all along, etc.

Top Bottom