• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Messi

Ill stop talking about ontopic stuff. But I think everyone needs to chill, there is not football on tv right now.

Wilbur

Banned
We have twitter for football stuff. This thread is for gambling on all matter of things such as how long it will take Wilbury to grow a pube, how long it will take Kyoufu to reveal he's never been a Newcastle fan all along, etc.

19 years and counting

Ill stop talking about ontopic stuff. But I think everyone needs to chill, there is not football on tv right now.

there's offtopic

and there's ponies.

K1LLER7

Pogba sucks, he's no Cleverly.

Hope United go for Zaha, looks a good player.

^ Lego should put £300 on Engalnd to beat Sweden :p

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Vamos Chile, mierda.

tumblr_lxw7gjqBqa1r7ntavo4_400.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Hope United go for Zaha, looks a good player.

Yeah lets hope another talented potential English international goes to a Top 6 club and only gets first team appearances in cup games and as a sub.

That's worked great guns for us the past 20 years.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah lets hope another talented potential English international goes to a Top 6 club and only gets first team appearances in cup games and as a sub.

Yeah, United don't have a track record in youth and giving English players a game.

Apart from Beckham, Scholes, Neville x2, Butt, Rooney, Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling, Welbeck, Hargreaves, Cleverley...

K1LLER7

I'm confident he'll get ahead of Valencia, Young and Nani. They struggle to beat the first man with crosses, take ages to decide what to do when countering and apart from Nani, they can't beat a man 1v1.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Back off topic does anybody know what channel is showing Colombia - Brasil in the u.s.?

I have looked thru my program guide but I can't find it :x

elsk

Banned
Yeah, United don't have a track record in youth and giving English players a game.

Apart from Beckham, Scholes, Neville x2, Butt, Rooney, Ferdinand, Jones, Smalling, Welbeck, Hargreaves, Cleverley...

Hargreaves, really? He was huge thanks to Bayern. He played like half season for Manchester Utd

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If he's a promising player then moving to a big side gives him more exposure/hype. Case in point: Jones.

In Italy, if you're a an Italian starter in one of the big three (mostly Juve, almost never Inter) you'll definitely get a cap.

Edit: Android's spellcheck is rubbish :(

Not bothered about Zaha. Haven't seen him play that often but I don't think he is THAT good and he will cost much more than he's worth.

Wilbur

Banned
Fucking FM fucking me off. Hit the post 5 times, 81% possession, 31 shots to 3 and drew 0-0 with Stoke at home. Fuck off.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I locked it. I didn't realize it was still open since this thread was a thousand posts in.

I hope Russia loses to the Stars and Stripes tomorrow!

--Blops 2 servers are down on both systems. Shit just got real

FootballFan said:
:lol still one of the best GIFs.

You guys are lucky they have those nasty 300-esque monster girls in the background!

Fucking FM fucking me off. Hit the post 5 times, 81% possession, 31 shots to 3 and drew 0-0 with Stoke at home. Fuck off.
It's settled then, I shall pick up Stoke when I buy FM.

Speaking of hitting the posts, during my brief time with FM2013 demo I played with Mexico's NT and I found out that there is no player as accurate at hitting the posts as Carlos Vela.

Wes

venison crêpe

Giving them a game is different to, say, being a first team name for West Brom, Fulham a mid table club.

Not saying United and the other similiar clubs don't do a good job, they and other clubs like them do, but I believe there's no comparison for developing a player then getting them to play full games week in week out - something which mroe often than not they are unlikely to get at larger clubs because they have the means to rotate.

Wilbur

Banned
Stoke fought hard, no such thing as deserve in football. Your teams fault for not finishing.

Nah, FM's doing that thing when it throws tactics and players out the window and makes me play poorly for 4/5 games just so it can be all realistic and have bad runs of form

Giving them a game is different to, say, being a first team name for West Brom, Fulham a mid table club.

Not saying United and the other similiar clubs don't do a good job, they and other clubs like them do, but I believe there's no comparison for developing a player then getting them to play full games week in week out - something which mroe often than not they are unlikely to get at larger clubs because they have the means to rotate.

Just thought United was an odd team to pick on considering. Chelsea and City have no record of playing youth up until now, whereas United and Arsenal especially have thrived on it.

For what its worth, I think he should stay at Palace.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's settled then, I shall pick up Stoke when I buy FM.

Speaking of hitting the posts, during my brief time with FM2013 demo I played with Mexico's NT and I found out that there is no player as accurate at hitting the posts as Carlos Vela.

too bad he's a cunt he has so much talent

http://i.imgur.com/UsiJl.gif[IMG]
You're just afraid we're going to overtake you in the Fifa rankings especially after Brazil humbles your Failcao.[/QUOTE]

lol you edit so much. Brasil has the worst defense of any big country. They're going to wish they were playing Argentina after the first 5 goals we score on them. Russia will choke against a horrible American team lol

Top Bottom