• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Hixx

My dentist stuffed my mouth with cotton wool when I got my teeth out so I just used it as an excuse to talk like Vito Corleone all day.

Also I've just got rid of a cold but this cough won't fuck off, checked my throat in the mirror and it's like someone's stuffed two testicles in to replace my tonsils they are fucking massive :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You soft lads, pulling out a tooth is nothing on the Pain scale.

A minor sting and mostly just inconvenient: Anything teeth related.
Headache: AndresON spamming his three gifs.
Pain: Getting stabbed in the ass by a Roma fan.
Maximum Pain: Losing to Inter.

I have a feeling Conte is going to use him as Asa's replacement when the black prince will leave us for Africa Cup. From what he said in the interview, going back to 4-3-3 doesn't seem likely. He considers 3-5-2 to be the more attacking formation. I agree, but that's really not why some of us are advocating for the return to 4-3-3, is it? It's because we have a lot of players that - like Pepe - would benefit greatly from it. We could use Pepe, Giovinco and Vucinic as WFs, Awesomoah in his natural position (as Marchisio's alternative) and Matri makes a lot more sense as a central striker. Not to mention Lichtsteiner playing as a RB, which is where he shines.
I think I'm warming up to our 3-5-2, we can't argue with results! But I just miss the novelty of switching formations mid game you know. :p

Facism

When i had my wisdom teeth out it was great. One of them impacted and cracked and i had suicidal toothache for months before i got the balls to go see the dentist about it.

Best fucking feeling in the world when that cunt got pulled.

Carbonox

When i had my wisdom teeth out it was great. One of them impacted and cracked and i had suicidal toothache for months before i got the balls to go see the dentist about it.

Best fucking feeling in the world when that cunt got pulled.

Aye mine was cracked as well. The toothaches man, I couldn't stand up because of the pain. Then thought fuck it, let's man up. Though the wait for the appointment was fucking stupid. 3 months I think it was?

elseanio

Was so annoying how the dentist told me.

She was like

'Your teeth are fine, no problems, perhaps brush the gums a little more thoroughly at the sides. Oh, by the way, your bottom left wisdom tooth is leaning into the tooth next to it, preventing you from brushing it properly, causing minor decay and making it essential that you get the wisdom tooth taken out before it fuks both of the teeth up. See ya.'

I have no problems in general with dentists, but tooth-pulling gives me the shits. Especially since I'll be talking with all the eloquence of Andres while I wait for the anesthetic to wear off, in pain like The Singing Detective while my mouth reminds me that its just had a tooth yanked out of it, and eating like a 90 year old while my mouth is sore

When I got a tooth out, it snapped. He had to SCRAPE the rest out. It was the worst sound ever. Was spitting out bits of my tooth for a week.

Hope yours goes well!

Clegg

The best goal from that list is Ben Arfa's.

Messi's and Neymar's weren't that good in comparison. That ran long distances with the ball but only had one defender to beat. Ben Arfa ran past half a team by himself.

Excellent goal.

dc89

Genuinely looking forward to Viva commenting on United's financial results! He always puts it in easy to understand terms.

Cold war hostilities re-started. Russia-USA is starting.

PjtUy.gif

/oh shit, this was on the same page:

bgYY7.gif

:|

AndresON777

shooting blanks
You soft lads, pulling out a tooth is nothing on the Pain scale.

A minor sting and mostly just inconvenient: Anything teeth related.
Headache: AndresON spamming his three gifs.
Pain: Getting stabbed in the ass by a Roma fan.
Maximum Pain: Losing to Inter.

I think I'm warming up to our 3-5-2, we can't argue with results! But I just miss the novelty of switching formations mid game you know. :p

conte.jpg

Arjen

I'm not sure if i want to see ze germans beat our asses tonight.
They're going to cut trough our horrible defense like butter.

Oh god THIS again.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

I would nearly believe him. We had a defender too who's now at PSV and he claimed to never watch football he wasn't involved with himself or he wasn't forced to by the club, "football is boring to watch, except the matches I've played" lol

Meier

The Mealla one is probably the best of the nominees but I'd go with Moussa Sow since Fener-Gala is such a big match and the lead up to it was fantastic. I'm pretty shocked that Cisse wasn't nominated. He had the one that was obviously incredible but then there were 1-2 others that were worthy. Crouch's goal was fantastic as well.

Eric Hassli's volley is beautiful.. he has another goal I've posted here before that is mindblowing.

Top Bottom