• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Kyoufu

Yohan Cabaye and Steven Taylor out until February at least.

AHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHHA

untitled-142kb71.gif

At least we'll win another trophy next season.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
"Scott is making good progress with his fitness levels and his injury," Villas-Boas said. "He's still working away from training but we're hoping to have him back as soon as possible when his form hits the top level.

"We want him to regain fitness, he's still in light training but hopefully in the next two weeks he can reach the levels of his colleagues and be available for match selection."

Everything's coming up Milhouse. Dembele back, Parker back in two weeks, Ade available in two games time, BAE not far away and Kaboul ~4 weeks. If we can go on a little run to January we will be in a great position.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
elsk was perma-banned. Fuck everything and everyone. One of my fav. guys on GAF and made this thread all the much better with his posts.

THIS IS TO YOU BABY.

Except there are several posters who post in both. Do you really think people wouldn't insult the quality of the league if everyone had to post in this thread?

No shit people would still insult it, but instead of having one person pop in and talk about their segregated lunch table away from the bullies, there would be discussion. I'm so tired of people acting like the MLS is being persecuted. There have been numerous times where people have expressed interest in the MLS in this thread.

Meier

Sorry to hear about elsk's banning -- he was always good for a laugh his combative nature left me shaking my head and chuckling Roberto-style many a time. Who else will big up Bayern players to ludicrous heights now?!

This chart is pretty interesting:

Week13_PLIPP_medium.jpg

Oxx

I played ep 4 of The Walking Dead earlier. Not sure if I have the stamina to play two in one day and get this done.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Martin Caceres has been diagnosed with a sprained ankle, including slight ligament damage, while Arturo Vidal has muscular problems.

IT BEGINS.

Fucking San Siro is a minefield.

pulga

Banned
I'll ask again, What did he say?

Blamed cartel prosperity on USA drug users, apparently used facts without sources and told a guy he hoped the cartel killed his family or something.

Yeah he went batshit loco :(

Edit: As a fellow honduran, I feel where he's coming from. Our country is being torn apart by cartels moving drugs from South America to Mexico to the US. But there's ways of going about expressing yourself, and he really crossed the line :/

Meier

I'll ask again, What did he say?

To me it was more of a mistake based on English not being his first language and cultural differences, but from what I could gather based on the link to his post, he said he hoped someone's family member was killed by a cartel member so they could better understand their effect. It sounds like he was blaming Americans (as in the USA) for the drug cartels of Central and South America.

It's just so sad to hear about elsk, he really was one of the best members of Footy-Gaf :(

I'll bash Serie A in your honor tonight elsk, just because.

Top Bottom