• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Speaking of musical taste, I just bought two tickets for Satriani. March can't come soon enough!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclrtPUquhQ

There are some ugly rumors surfacing regarding Lichtsteiner. How he suddenly isn't happy at Juve anymore, which apparently has a lot to do with Isla getting more and more play time recently? It's most likely bullshit, but I can see why Conte would choose Isla over him. Licht is kinda out of his element in 3-5-2 (he's is magnificent as RB in 4-3-3, though) and it looks like that's what we'll be using 95% of the time going forward.

I doubt it, the rumour originated from Tuttosport, :/ Isla is our attacking option, Lich is our defensive option, I think that's how Conte sees them. I also don't understand how Kolarov can be his replacement? HE'S A LEFT BACK!

That guitar is orgasm.

Hey Mr Yurt. Any fall out in Rome following De Rossi being sent off?

->

Daniele De Rossi was called to a meeting with Roma sporting director Walter Sabatini on Wednesday, reports Il Tempo.

The two men held a 30-minute discussion at Trigoria where they talked about De Rossi’s struggles at the Stadio Olimpico so far.

Sabatini confirmed to the Italian international that he would be fined by the club for his dismissal in the Rome derby last weekend.

De Rossi was shown a straight red card for striking Lazio captain Stefano Mauri in the face in the build up to a free-kick.

The Roman has had a problematic campaign under new boss Zdenek Zeman who is refusing to use him in a central midfield role.

Roma director general Franco Baldini also recently admitted that the club would evaluate any offers for De Rossi.

Sabatini, however, underlined to the player yesterday that he remains a key figure at the club both on and off the pitch.

Zabojnik

It's done, dc. If City come knocking with a massive check in January, DDR goes.

Speaking of Licht's replacement ... why bother looking / spending for one when we have Caceres? If Stephan wants to go, let him leave, preferably to PSG ($$$), and reinvest the money in ... I don't really have to say it, do I?

spidye

2,w=591,c=0.bild.jpeg

image.php

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Speaking of Licht's replacement ... why bother looking / spending for one when we have Caceres? If Stephan wants to go, let him leave, preferably to PSG ($$$), and reinvest the money in ... I don't really have to say it, do I?

As much as I like Lich, yeah, we can live without him now.

El Pelado is CRIMINALLY underused. He's such a big game player, I'd put him up front with Vidal against Lazio.
He's occasionally shit but still

dc89

zFB8y.gif

Telling you now, the day he signs, I am going to the Etihad for a brand new shirt. I will also grow a beard.

Arnie

Why would City want to spend all that money on DDR after buying Rodwell and Garcia. I know the reply will be 'because they're shit', or something to that effect, but surely the club needs to put some faith in them rather than go out and buy another central midfielder.

Zabojnik

Why would City want to spend all that money on DDR after buying Rodwell and Garcia. I know the reply will be 'because they're shit', or something to that effect, but surely the club needs to put some faith in them rather than go out and buy another central midfielder.

City: "Yeah, well, that's just like, your opinion, man."

Timurid

He is going to go to PSG like cuddler mentioned earlier.

Clegg

I don't think that Garcia is shit. But he's not good enough to dominate the top European midfields which is what City are after.

DDR would certainly give them them that extra bit of quality in midfield that's missing at the moment.

One of the reasons for City's failures in the CL is down to a midfield that can't keep up with their European counterparts. They can't keep possession and they can't defend well enough either.

There's something wrong with that ass. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but looking at it it gives wrong vibes. The best adjective I could come up with for those unfortunate cheeks is "R'lyehian", since they also seem to defy euclidean geometry and proportions.

Meier

http://i.imgur.com/szktB.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

There is nothing on earth sexier than a hot woman biting her lip.

Regarding the fake age thing: Here in the States, that has been an issue for years with baseball players from the Caribbean. They'll frequently quote their age as 6-10 years younger than they really are and it of course gets discovered in time but the guy has made a nice living in the mean time so what does he care.

Kenka

Gomez does indeed have fascinating shaped ass cheeks:

look-at-mario-gomez-39s-ass-you-won-39t-regret-it-d.jpg

But I don't find them particularly attractive. Ivanovic has a premier bottom.

Wes

venison crêpe
If City want to buy Suarez for £40m (which I don't believe) why would you not sell him? You could fit out a whole team for that.

There is nothing on earth sexier than a hot woman biting her lip.

Regarding the fake age thing: Here in the States, that has been an issue for years with baseball players from the Caribbean. They'll frequently quote their age as 6-10 years younger than they really are and it of course gets discovered in time but the guy has made a nice living in the mean time so what does he care.

Like Fausto Carmona, I mean, Roberto Hernandez, who, after getting arrested, went from the age of 29 to 32...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Hernández_(baseball,_born_1980)

Yen

iTunes is the biggest piece of shit ever. Please tell me there is an option to remove duplicates from my library. It's probably too late as I've started syncing to Google Music. Fucks sake.

pulga

Banned
iTunes is the biggest piece of shit ever. Please tell me there is an option to remove duplicates from my library. It's probably too late as I've started syncing to Google Music. Fucks sake.

There's an option to show duplicates. Think you gotta erase them one by one, though.

Yen

There's an option to show duplicates. Think you gotta erase them one by one, though.

So, I start deleting them one by one, and then when I do click on one to play it says "can't locate file" WELL I FUCKING JUST ADDED THAT SAME FILE INTO ITUNES.

Went into the recycle bin to find the stuff I deleted, immediately confronted with pictures of Wilbury's belly.

So, I start deleting them one by one, and then when I do click on one to play it says "can't locate file" WELL I FUCKING JUST ADDED THAT SAME FILE INTO ITUNES.

Went into the recycle bin to find the stuff I deleted, immediately confronted with pictures of Wilbury's belly.

You're better off deleting the iTunes library and recreating it, and go from there.

pulga

Banned
Athletic's president declared that Llorente is not leaving in January. What now, Juve-GAF?!

VILLLAAAAAAAAAA

Top Bottom