• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

I don't understand the team RDM picked today. I know he's trying to rest players here and there, but the team out there today is shocking.

Oscar and Mata needed to come on at half time.

LTWheels

If you see one of my posts from earlier, I did say I want too see Enrique playing as an attacking left midfielder. Adds some upper body strenght into the attack, and has good link up play with Suarez.

Wilbur

Banned
Fantastic game by Silva thus far.

OH SHIT! He just drew another handball for Villa.. the right call this time.

What hahaha you're fucking nuts.

He's sliding on the ground, it's rolled over his hand. He hasn't raised his arm, he hasn't moved it into the path of the ball.

Fucking shit decision again.

GorillaJu

If we keep a clean sheet and win this game (notice I say "if"), this will be a big win in my book. Wigan is a team that we have failed so hard in the past to really give a hard time, especially at home.

They're a decent PL team who don't get enough credit for their ability to play football.

Wilbur

Banned
That's just as poor a decision as the first and as poor as the one Arsenal got against Fulham last week. Awful decision to give a penalty for that.

ColR100

You can be corrupt without winning a champions league. It's not a prequisite.

It was more in reference to your 'This is how it feels to be United' part of your post.

Saying that, City really got away with one at West Ham the other week when Nolan scored a perfectly fine goal.

Top Bottom