• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Wilbur

Banned
Coleman you stupid fuck haha, just jumps into the back of him. Everton look like they're going to lose.

Great save by Myhill.

1353163237976.gif

And I fucking missed the match

The one bloody day I'm not at home in my jammies

Arnie

I feel like Allen will always just be a bit tidy. I see a real spark in Henderson. He's a bit more raw though.

Can't agree, just can't. Allen's going to be one of the league's best in the next five years. He's boss.

And yes, I know I'll be mocked for that comment.

United line up: Lindegaard, Rafael, Smalling Ferdinand, Evra, Carrick, Giggs, Valencia, Young, Van Persie, Hernandez

subs: Johnstone, Jones, Anderson, Welbeck, Scholes, Cleverley, Fletcher

Nervous as fuck about our game now

Down to about 10th I think and no win under Berg but we are playing miles better

However the longer it goes without a win the more tense things get

GorillaJu

So much for sterling having a shit game... I agreed with you guys but he's been excellent this half.

Can't agree, just can't. Allen's going to be one of the league's best in the next five years. He's boss.

And yes, I know I'll be mocked for that comment.

You know I'm with you. Joe Allen's the only man for me.

doicare

This is strange, Man City are getting dodgy penalties but people aren't having ago at them on this forum as much as when Man United have decisions that go their way.... hmmmm this is very strange.

Wilbur

Banned
Apparently DDG had his wisdom teeth out.

Understandable then. But fuck the Giggs decision, fuck it. Wish both him and Scholes retired so Fergie wouldn't resort to them out of loyalty.

Arsenal beat Spurs 5-2? Fucking amazing. I missed the game because I was at work, can anyone tell me how it went?

Spurs looking good, 1-0 up. Ade sent off. Arsenal score 4 without looking that great. Spurs score again. Arsenal shit themselves. Score in the last minute.

Considering you scored 5 goals, it was more a result of the sending off as opposed to playing well.

confuziz

Banned
This is strange, Man City are getting dodgy penalties but people aren't having ago at them on this forum as much as when Man United have decisions that go their way.... hmmmm this is very strange.

because this is the first time they get dodgy penalties..

GorillaJu

Because there are like 6 other teams going on that people are watching. Wait till MOTD and the rage will come out. United tend to get separated into their own time bracket because of their huge TV draw, so everyone's watching MANU when they're playing.

WHY DID I JUST QUOTE DOICARE

Wilbur

Banned
If we don't win today I'm going to fuck every single one of Giggs' relatives up the arse until he takes the hint and retires.

Top Bottom