• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

That will count as another assist for Sterling and he's on my bench... He'll come on only if Mata doesn't get to play today. And Suarez is my vice captain. RDM, focus on the CL, it's your bread and butter.

Tc91

That will count as another assist for Sterling and he's on my bench... He'll come on only if Mata doesn't get to play today. And Suarez is my vice captain. RDM, focus on the CL, it's your bread and butter.

2 assists for Raheem cool. Knew I was right to take Joe 'I do nothing' Allen out of the team for him.

GorillaJu

LOL I'm praying for the same thing. 2 assists from Sterling I want those 6 points. Please dont play Mata, RDM!!!

(Suarez is my captain anyway)

PJX

Suso wouldn't have got himself into that position to make the shot. Henderson has been great today.

I think Suso would have gotten himself in the position to score. I'm not saying Henderson is playing bad, but that was a badly taken shot. Still good he was there to make sure he took it which is something we've been lacking.

And City running riot.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone for Everton just made an absolutely godly tackle. I think it was Jagielka. Defender of the season so far for me.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
I need 10-man Burnley to score against Charlton and my bet's essentially come in.
Ergghh.

Least I've had a good few fantasy points today.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
No Falcao to save them =P
BOOOOO.gif

Plasma

Banned
Just got back from the Arsenal game absolutely amazing atmosphere in the stadium, my throat hurts from shouting so much.

5-2 who would have thought it, thanks Adebayor you really helped us out there.

operon

suarez is in a different league this year, top scorer now with rvp to play later. nice to see Enrique score, have tevez and suarez(captain) up front

Tc91

This is shocking from Newcastle, Sammy Ameobi is just wasting everything and then they are being bailed out by Krul.

Top Bottom