• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakitu

st5fu
Makes me upset seeing Maxi say goodbye while Downing is ahead of him. Just compare performances today. Amazing contrast.

TrueBlue

Yeah but Liverpool have had a worse year than us so if I was a Liverpool fan I would be enjoying the moment as well.

Everyone knows Liverpool have a lot of shortcomings, much like Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea do but when you win well, enjoy it. Worry about fixing the shortcomings at the end of the season.

Be honest, you're probably enjoying this just as much as the Liverpool fans are lol.

Hiking crampons.

Eesh..

untitled-12wpkwv.gif

Suarez, using Ivanovic as his training dummy. Kicks, punches etc. lol

Suarez is such a nasty bastard. Shame. For all his talent I'll never be able to respect him.

Edit: Cheers Liverpool! Jose Enrique...we're in the top 5.

@PhilippeAuclair: Many getting very excited about M'Vila '99% certain' to go to AFC. OK, will recap: 1) no offer made, as far as I and others know. 2)...

@PhilippeAuclair: ...M'Vila has had poor last 3 months. 3) number of off-field issues. 4) Too expensive at €22m. 5) Inter are on him too. 6) Wait and see?

Phillipe Auclair is pretty well connected in France, so worthy input.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
What the fuck is that? Suarez needs to cut that shit out. Talented player but it's crap like that which makes me really hate him.

He did the same thing to Parker except he caught him right in the midriff.

TrueBlue

Eh, I suppose we gotta save everything for Munich. In any case, well played Liverpool. B Team or not, you took advantage of our fuckups and finished well, can't really complain about the result.

rififi

The past few Chelsea games I have witnessed have been some of the most lol worthy and entertaining matches I have ever seen. The fact they are in the Champions League final is just icing on the cake.

Lightning

Banned
Both were going for the ball.
Yeah, one player in a safe manner away from the body while the other was reckless.

I am not saying it was deliberate but it was certainly dangerous and careless.

He did the same thing to Parker except he caught him right in the midriff.
I know. I blew up then as well because it's careless and dangerous. Suarez will seriously injure someone soon, he's a dangerous player. Studs first and doesn't give a fuck until after the damage is done.

Suarez was going for the ball on that second one IMO. Certainly looked like he caught Ivanovic with a punch though. His immediate apologetic reaction seemed a bit guilty too.

No idea why he does stuff like that. Can't control his temper.

sohois

Yeah, one player in a safe manner away from the body while the other was reckless.

I am not saying it was deliberate but it was certainly dangerous and careless.

It was a high foot, but nothing more. People are just seeing Suarez and brandishing red cards.

Eh, I suppose we gotta save everything for Munich. In any case, well played Liverpool. B Team or not, you took advantage of our fuckups and finished well, can't really complain about the result.
I don't know what to think about this team of ours. We're FA Cup winners and UCL finalists, after the season we've had... how?

Why does Suarez feel the need to do that in a game which you lead 4-1?

Anyway just recieved a message off of Balajis bodyguard (I'm 99% sure he's genuine as we met in India and he confirmed some obscure details)

He is asking for a list of potential replacements for Steve Kean but they hve to be realistic and free agents

Our owners really know nowt about football

On the plus side, welcome to Blackburn Pep, lol

Edit why would anyone go for the ball in a sideways stabbing motion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom