• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, one player in a safe manner away from the body while the other was reckless.

I am not saying it was deliberate but it was certainly dangerous and careless.

I'm not saying its a good thing but I see that week in and week out in all games, I never really see anyone say anything about other players doing it.

Moobabe

untitled-11cyali.gif

Haha, get him Suarez

My favourite thing about this was Martin Tyler's reaction "Ivanovic has made a drama out of it; it's closer to his neck." While he was silent on Carroll holding his face when hit in the chest in the first half. Ah well.

Lukaku should have started alongside Torres - Malouda, Essien, Ferreira and Turnbull should never pull the shirt on again. How Malouda continues to get picked is simply baffling.

TrueBlue

I don't know what to think about this team of ours. We're FA Cup winners and UCL finalists, after the season we've had... how?

I'm not complaining. It's the beauty of football really. I mean, if we beat Munich in the final, we'll have beaten two of arguably the top five (or three) teams in club football at the moment. I'm loving it personally, all this overachieving and all this pressure. What I live for when I watch football and Chelsea.

But back to the team, it certainly needs improving, and on today's efforts things do not bode well. I mean Essien was shocking, and he'll most likely feature in the UCL final in one way or the other. It's scary, but damn if it isn't exciting.

Wilbur

Banned
Why does Suarez feel the need to do that in a game which you lead 4-1?

Anyway just recieved a message off of Balajis bodyguard (I'm 99% sure he's genuine as we met in India and he confirmed some obscure details)

He is asking for a list of potential replacements for Steve Kean but they hve to be realistic and free agents

Our owners really know nowt about football

On the plus side, welcome to Blackburn Pep, lol

Holy shit hahaha

AVB AVB AVB AVB

Yeah she is so adorable.

Suarez's wife must be hot to make that, let's hope she doesn't look like her dad hahah

operon

OptaJoe on Twitter: "4 - Tonight's score means Liverpool have scored 4+ goals in a league game in every season since returning to the top-flight in 1962. Spree."

nice we could do a favour to Newcastle besides giving them money :)

bjaelke

Great game tonight. Even if Chelsea did not field their strongest lineup. I'm hoping the final tomorrow will be just half as entertaining.

Fady K

Absolutely disgusted by Chelsea tonight. Gave away 3 goals, could have given even more. Puke worthy. They didn't seem to even try. Worst Chelsea performance I have ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom