• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Check your PM's.

av6AP.gif

Messi

So are we doing end of season awards, legit? Someone make up a list of catagorys that people can vote on.

(wants to win something, lol)

rodvik

Oh and posters team of the season. Gonna go with Clegg and ATF487 in defensive midfield.

Why? They both are our solid DM's, they keep the topic moving when its recovered out of bad spots, always pop up when the thread needs them and put in a steady shift of posts. Never dicks and show a genuine interest in a broad range of teams.

Salute gents.

Wilbur

Banned
Oh and posters team of the season. Gonna go with Clegg and ATF487 in defensive midfield.

Why? They both are our solid DM's, they keep the topic moving when its recovered out of bad spots, always pop up when the thread needs them and put in a steady shift of posts. Never dicks and show a genuine interest in a broad range of teams.

Salute gents.

Anyone but Evra at LB plz

Posters team of the season is an awesome idea

WJD

Salute gents.

Wilbury as the tea lady.

Wilbur

Banned
A sardonic talking Raccoon, who just happens to be a genius of military strategy, fighting battles in outer space. His best friend is also a tree.

Directed by Terrace Malick.

no masturbation = no sell

Can I be Balotelli? People used to laugh at my antics at first but are growing increasingly weary at my trepidation in maturing

I also bang hookers

Clegg

Salute gents.

Post of the year.

You are a true gentleman.

ATF487

Salute gents.

This might be the first time I've been nominated for anything on a board

rodvik
wub.gif

edit: you could say clegg and I are utility maximizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom