• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

choodi

Banned
I always had a thing for Ada Nicodemou

Ada-Nicodemou-2.jpg

I think its the fact that she's Greek

She gets better as she gets older

someone please tell me what Kean gets by staying there

when the owners turned and started doing stupid shit, he should have resigned and said the owners are doing stupid shit

would have won him applause

edit:
Steve said: “David’s always been put on a par with a young Rooney and he can certainly score all types of goals… It’s not just nice tap-ins, he can create a goal for himself, score from outside the box, chip them in, pass them in, smash them in."

Gordon says: A young Mickey Rooney? David Goodwillie has scored two league goals this season.

Steve

to be fair he was pretty good in the SPL

if it wasn't so sad, it would be hillarious

Steve said: “Our break in Dubai went really well. From a medical point of view I have been told vitamin D levels were very high in the lads when they come back due to the sunshine.”

Gordon says: So basically they just topped up their tans?

If you believe rumours he gets over £10m in bonuses by being here

Word is Paul hunt has been sacked over the email leak

Fucking laughing stock

Hixx

GAF is going to melt in the first week of June. E3 and the Euro 2012 kick off. It's cracking now at off-peak times :(

Just read that on the 9th August we'll have a friendly with Real Madrid in New York. 11 days after Chelsea, just like our old USA-tournées. :) And Galliani is asking Allegri to put Seedorf and Inzaghi in the starting line-up next sunday, so the fan could celebrate their last match with Milan.

And happy birthday elsk! :D

Salazar

Somethings going on, This is beyond madness.

It's going to get worse. I wish I could imagine this ending quickly, or positively, or both - but I think the FA are gutless enough, and the Venkys thick enough, for this to go

a) on for fucking ages
b) downhill

faridmon

No one probably cares but I think it is interesting that Stabaek will be in Europa League next season due to fair play. The club is in a financial crisis and sold many of its players. In seven games this season they have 0 points.

Umm, Stabæk have a single point actually, and its not bad since the season only just started> they have been in trouble, but its thier own fault. They had amazing players and the fanbase was going to be increased if they haven't screwed up the season after the have won the league. The board are bloody horrible at managment to a degree that you would be thankful if you are Jeff. They had a big ego in thier team and most of them bailed out after they have won the league. They sued to beshit team, and now they are shit team for different reasons.

Its good that they have the Europa Leagu spot, but they won't have any sympathy fro me. Also, their fans suck!

bjaelke

It's going to get worse. I wish I could imagine this ending quickly, or positively, or both - but I think the FA are gutless enough, and the Venkys thick enough, for this to go

a) on for fucking ages
b) downhill

"Sky Sports sources understand Blackburn Rovers have sacked deputy chief executive Paul Hunt."

offshore

Like someone on twitter said, it's a bit cruel on Rovers fans that the BBC have "Blackburn sack Chief", with a massive picture of Kean next to it.

Carbonox

Asb6z2MCMAA_Uu4.jpg

Had to post this here. It's Hideo Kojima's ass.

WHAT SAY YOU FOOTY GAF. It's the closest you'll ever get to seeing the handsome devil's BODY.

Fady K

OK. Call me crazy but he looks just like her :p

bJf0R.gif

Asb6z2MCMAA_Uu4.jpg

Had to post this here. It's Hideo Kojima's ass.

WHAT SAY YOU FOOTY GAF. It's the closest you'll ever get to seeing the handsome devil's BODY.

Hideoooooooooo. I did see him once at a MGS4 event in Tokyo and even though I did not understand a word he said out of MGS and the names of characters, I couldn't care less, the guy kicks ass :p

47 years old and he still has no idea how to tell a story properly.

aww yeah

C'mon now :0 MGS 1 and 3 had excellent stories! I hear Snatcher is awesome too, as well as Policenauts.

Salazar

Fady, the eyebrows are very similar.

Your comparisons are getting a whole lot better. Tiffany still looks nothing like Danny Welbeck, though.

Fady K

Fady, the eyebrows are very similar.

Your comparisons are getting a whole lot better. Tiffany still looks nothing like Danny Welbeck, though.

The eyes :p The smile :p

As for Tiffany, I know I'm way off haha, definitely an exaggeration! Just something in her expression (on her eyes as well) that's similar to Welbeck Snipes.

Good Morning FootyGAF. What is going on? Any matches today?

EDIT: Isn't the Europa League Final today? Yes it is, along with Birmingham City v Blackpool. Blackpool better win that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom