• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

man, bilbao just can't get that final pass or shot right. whereas athletico can just falcao punch their way to victory.

Coz my best mates dad got stabbed when we were playing them a couple of years ago & we got chased through town last time I was there over a pack of fucking cigarettes. And in general they are a wankstain of a club.

The big one is definitely cos they sold us Craig Gardner, though.

What's this now?

uZU5u.png

rififi

Diego finishes Bilbao. Atletico clearly played the better game, better finishing, better passing, better defense. Congrats.

AlexBasch

Poor Bielsa, he got lost tonight but he should stay in Athletic. They did an amazing season but it wasn't their turn to win, maybe next year, if Atletico isn't there. :p

Also, Falcao's shirt reads "Believe".

Clegg

Apparently, Arsenal are looking at Sessegnon for next season. Sunderland want at least £15 million for him.

Could be the reason for delay in M'vila deal?

rififi

Atletico de Madrid, Campeones de Europa
League

Athletic players and fans are heartbroken, hopefully they can get some silverware against Barca.

Anderson

West Ham v Blackpool in the Play-Off Final

Should be a great game, will be rooting for the hammers as my brother supports them

Empty

bilbao have been a great story but they weren't near good enough tonight. still, i'm sure just getting to the final was a awesome experience for some of their young uns. athletico played a classy game and i looove falcao. one man wrecking ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom