• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

WJD

Hey footy GAF, how awesome is Ben Howard?
if your answer is not "so awesome" you are wrong

Hate to be one of those people but I saw him play a couple of years a go at Boardmasters when he was a bit of a nobody so it's great seeing him get bigger and bigger.

Give him a listen.

fucking hell last post.

Hixx

James McClean's had to close his twitter account.

I kna he was winding some of them up but death threats from behind a keyboard. Cowardly cunts.

My girlfriend used to go to school with New Ben haha
XPfUq.gif

This is my moment cock-nose.

bjaelke

"Manchester United have written to the FA to say Stuart Pearce cannot select any of their over-age players for Team GB."

via Sky Sports

"Manchester United have written to the FA to say Stuart Pearce cannot select any of their over-age players for Team GB."

via Sky Sports
Yep, we're not signing anybody.

Let me name drop further. Stuart Pearce went to my Primary School, about 20 years before I did.

Moobabe

Hey footy GAF, how awesome is Ben Howard?
if your answer is not "so awesome" you are wrong

Hate to be one of those people but I saw him play a couple of years a go at Boardmasters when he was a bit of a nobody so it's great seeing him get bigger and bigger.

Give him a listen.

Dude went to my Uni.

Carbonox

This guy knows what he's doing.

Seriously, if Swansea get stronger defenders, wingers and strikers, they could be a real force next season. Their core midfield is very good and should remain pretty much in-tact unless a club raids them (which will probably happen).

:O He very well could be as good as a new signing next season.

---

Not to PR my own thread, but this is pretty awesome.

Some of you guys never venture out of here but you really should :p

Whenever I venture out of this thread, or the few other threads I post in. I see countless threads like these:

If you had four kids,
are women faking their butts more lately?
Meet "the jailbait Hayley Williams of rap", 17 year old Kitty Pryde
"You're too skinny!" Why is this less rude than pointing out that someone is fat?

Hardly something worth visiting.

Hixx

Seriously, if Swansea get stronger defenders, wingers and strikers, they could be a real force next season. Their core midfield is very good and should remain pretty much in-tact unless a club raids them (which will probably happen).

if swansea got 8 new players next season they could be a real force

ibcwZ881Cyqvj9.jpg

faridmon

Wilmer Crisanto (right-back) from Honduras is apparently moving to Tromsø. The president of his current club said so early this morning, I guess is still unofficial info.

Tromsø have done a lot of great buys in the last few years, but they are inconsistent as hell. Think of them as the Valancia of NOrway. Great talents, great managment and they somehow screw things up.

I have heard great things about the guy, of course not very much since I haven't followed the Tippelegaen as much as I was in Norway, but the buzz is huge. I doubt they will win the league though.
Has anyone seen the new Assassins Creed trailer?

I think its convinced me to get the game on Day 1.

To be honest with you, it was quite underwhelming trailer. But I will buy the game, not day 1 but month 1.

Has anyone seen the new Assassins Creed trailer?

I think its convinced me to get the game on Day 1.

I have a cycle for Assassin's Creed that basically prevents me from playing 3 on release.

I bought AC2 in December 2009, loved it, then didn't touch Brotherhood until last year. I loved Brotherhood and bought Revelations in December 2011, and haven't touched that since either.

So, basically don't say anything about AC3 until 2014. Thanks

elsk

Banned
I have heard great things about the guy, of course not very much since I haven't followed the Tippelegaen as much as I was in Norway, but the buzz is huge. I doubt they will win the league though.

So the norway press knows about him (Crisanto) going to Tromsø? When you have time, would you mind posting a link from a norway media site about Crisanto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom