• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lakitu

st5fu
Just wondering, do you guys usually use "cunt" that much in here? Lol. Or is it just at the end of the league. :p

I'm surprised I'm seeing it so much, it's usually a term reserved for Suarez.

And holy fuck @ Downing's DVD. Actually cheered me up. Horrible player.

Manager

It was the C-word that led to the excodus of the old Footballthread. The guy added "Italian" before it though so it was kind of deemed racist. ;)

Fry

I think the word was used the most during the whole Suarez-Evra saga.

If you did a ctrl + f search for cunt, you'd be surprised. :p

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
There are certain players that qualify for cunt status.

I think someone posted a comprehensive list on players that are cunts.

Here you go.

OFFICIAL LIST OF PLAYERS THAT ARE TWATS (3rd edition)

Tevez
De Jong
Balotelli
Nasri
Gallas
Modric
Adebayor
Rooney
Evra
Giggs
Terry
Cole
Torres
Anelka
Ronaldo
Di Maria
Pepe
Valdes
Alves
Busquets
Pinto
Ibrahimovic
Gattuso
Lucio
Totti
Gerrard
Suarez
Diouf
Bendtner
Ireland
Henry (Karl, not Thierry)
Barton
Taarabt
Bramble
Gyan
STEVE FUCKING KEAN
Downing
Mutu

Kozak

Banned
tumblr_m3z4gxTenq1qa3v6io1_500.jpg

This is such a great photo. Kompany looks like the nicest guy and Aguero looks like a kid on his birthday :3

Get Hart and Silva in that photo and anyone should have four legit reason to be happy for City to win the title.

edit:

Someones going to have to explain to me why Gyan and Modric are on the list of twats.

Disappointed with the lack of doicare today :(

Manchester United has announced that their Forward Poster doicare is set to miss the rest of the off-season with Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.

Doicare has endured a long season that has been plagued by a series of injuries, and has only managed ten post match appearances so far this campaign.

duckroll

Kompany's great. One of the bright spots on an otherwise questionable team of stars at Man City. I'm still kinda amazed that after the entire Mancini saga they allowed Tevez back into the team. It's kinda crazy really.

Wilbur

Banned
Someones going to have to explain to me why Gyan and Modric are on the list of twats.

Gyan - mercenary wanker who left Sunderland for Arab money

Modric - batted eyelashes at Chelsea all summer and played like a twat until the window closed.

Yen

I don't think I've ever used "cunt" in this thread (or any thread). So here goes: Fady is a
gent

offshore said:
No way, Cabaye gave the ball boy a hug, so he's forgiven.

He had a horror tackle in each game against Liverpool and had that dive against Suarez. Boo him

Carbonox

Cabaye isn't a cunt. Sure, he has his moments but he's otherwise a decent guy. For a small guy there's a lot of wallop to him as well.

Carbonox

I love that the creativity of this thread is to use other slang for vaginas. We should all make an agreement that from now on everyone on the cunt list is a vulva. It's a proper word that doctors use!

How dare you use Volvo in a derogatory manner. They might be shit cars but they don't mean you any harm.

lololololol

Arnie

Cabaye isn't a cunt. Sure, he has his moments but he's otherwise a decent guy. For a small guy there's a lot of wallop to him as well.

No, he's a cunt.

Get him on that list.

Cabaye-.gif

And the gif doesn't show him pre-meditating it before it happens, which he did. Despicable person. The ball boy incident just compounds what we already know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom