• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Am I right in thinking that clubs can sign new players starting from tomorrow? They just can't be registered until the 2nd of July.

If thats the case then I expect to see headlines of Kagawa to United in tomorrows newspapers.

Carbonox

No, he's a cunt.

Get him on that list.

Cabaye-.gif

And the gif doesn't show him pre-meditating it before it happens, which he did. Despicable person. The ball boy incident just compounds what we already know.

Get him on the Liverpool transfer list you mean? He'd fit right in then with your bandits!

Am I right in thinking that clubs can sign new players starting from tomorrow? They just can't be registered until the 2nd of July.

If thats the case then I expect to see headlines of Kagawa to United in tomorrows newspapers.
Can sign players whenever. Just can't be transferred until June 1st.

Salvadora

Arsene phoned up, He's coming with us.

Manager

It may because I've downed a bottle of champagne/whine in 30 mins, but WE'RE CHAMPIONS!!!!!! YES!

I really wish I could celebrate with anyone here or any City fan. I currently study in a smaller town and there's really no one to turn to here regarding City. But I can't stop thinking about how wonderful day this is!!

I know it must feel shit to United fans, and quite frankly I was sure we were fucked in the 90th minute. I really was. But, sometimes shit like this happen.

I hope City fans will concentrate on celebrating the title, and not mocking United fans.

edit
Also, fantastic picture Meier.

This summer's gonna be so bad for Liverpool. We'll enquire after Cavani, he'll tell us to go fuck ourselves. Then we'll ask after Huguain, and he'll tell us the same. Then we'll go for Soldado, and he'll show a bit of interest, before Juve move in and smash us out of the way. Then we'll go for Papiss Cisse, Mike Ashley will laugh in our faces and reveal the £40million bid to the papers.

Then we'll say, 'fuck it, Darren Bent for £30million it is.'

Clegg

It may because I've downed a bottle of champagne/whine in 30 mins, but WE'RE CHAMPIONS!!!!!! YES!

I really wish I could celebrate with anyone here or any City fan. I currently study in a smaller town and there's really no one to turn to here regarding City. But I can't stop thinking about how wonderful day this is!!

I know it must feel shit to United fans, and quite frankly I was sure we were fucked in the 90th minute. I really was. But, sometimes shit like this happen.

I hope City fans will concentrate on celebrating the title, and not mocking United fans.

The few City fans in this thread have been very gracious imo.

Gotten a few texts from Liverpool fans saying United are shite etc.

Told them to get get to me when Liverpool get within 20 points of United.

So Barton's admitted to attempting a pre-meditated assault on another player, blamed a teammate for getting him to do it and whinged that Tevez started it anyway? I hope he enjoys his meal tonight, because he has no future at QPR.

While I'd dearly love him to be prosecuted for assault, I'd settle for him on the scrapheap and irrelevant.

What a cunt.

Also, Roger Johnson severely needs to be on the twats list. He deserves it even more than Not Thierry Henry.

edit
Part of celebrating is mocking the rivals. There's nothing cheap or petty about it. If you go over-board, maybe. But it's all fair game for the most part.

rififi

Madrid defending at its best, one defender at the midfield line, the other three all standing in the same spot.

Nice finishing by Mallorca though.

edit

Please get really drunk, come back and post on Gaf. It was amazing when Fur_q did it a few days ago!

TeegsD

Not gonna lie, I never really used cunt in everyday talk until I started hanging out in here more. But now I've seen the light. Cunt, like fuck, just adds so much to whatever you add it into. Its such a beautiful word. If you call someone a bitch or twat, theyll jut scoff at it. But call them a cunt and the look on their faces is truly remarkable. Such a wonderful word.

Carbonox

Not gonna lie, I never really used cunt in everyday talk until I started hanging out in here more. But now I've seen the light. Cunt, like fuck, just adds so much to whatever you add it into. Its such a beautiful word. If you call someone a bitch or twat, theyll jut scoff at it. But call them a cunt and the look on their faces is truly remarkable. Such a wonderful word.

Cunt and fuck are the greatest words in the world. Their applications are limitless, especially when you apply 'ing' to cunt. YOU CUNTING FUCK. Glorious.

Just wondering, do you guys usually use "cunt" that much in here? Lol. Or is it just at the end of the league. :p

Disgusting aint it

I never say it and there is absolutley no need to check that :p

Mr Lescott is a lucky boy tonight, could have been a bad night for him

Did I say I am wearing my 'why always me' t shirt today? Looks like I'm a double winner tonight

rodvik

Are you saying you wouldn't miss him or that he wouldn't go?

I am saying he is black. He would go to another club no problem. He is a merc. Just not Liverpool.

Again not trying to troll. But Liverpool have to climb out of that bad rep they have after Suarez.

Lightning

Banned
We should know within the next 2 weeks whether RVP will stay or be sold. Either way it goes I hope for a swift deal to be settled so it doesn't drag the transfer window.

I hope Wenger has some targets lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom