• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rad-

I'd trade cleverly for Ozil, but don't tell Salazar ;)

He signed for Madrid for £8m iirc, Fergie was busy buying Bebe for £7m :(

He didn't want to go to a PL club though. His mind was on Barca first and Madrid second. Barca passed on him so Madrid it was.

Cunt and fuck are the greatest words in the world. Their applications are limitless, especially when you apply 'ing' to cunt. YOU CUNTING FUCK. Glorious.

Some cunts just want to watch the world burn.

I could have all the money in the world, it still wouldn't come close to the power that cunt has when it's dropped in an inappropriate situation.

Clegg

I am saying he is black. He would go to another club no problem. He is a merc. Just not Liverpool.

Again not trying to troll. But Liverpool have to climb out of that bad rep they have after Suarez.

It took me a sec to realize what you meant.

Then I saw that you added a second part to your post.

Hixx

UsiJl.gif

TeegsD

He meant black players don't go to Liverpool due to the racism over there.
well shit.

It'd be interesting to see a striker partnership between Suarez and bent. He'd probably make bent play behind him and never pass the ball to him. Liverpool would score the same amount of goals.

I don't think the whole Suarez thing will have any effect. I can see why people think it might but I can't see it ever being the deciding factor for a player. If Bent even cares about it I doubt he'd care enough to say no to Liverpool in favour of Villa.

rodvik

Alright lads. I dont want to piss on the last day thread. Its just an opinion. Sorry I mentioned it. I certainly dont want to impune Liverpools fans in any way.

Neymar puts Santos up to 2-1 in the cup final. He has 19 goals. Can't wait to see him kicking ass in Europe.

I have my doubts if him will ever come to Europe. He has the life of king here in Brazil, his salary is higher than a lot of european players, if he comes to Europe he will be reduced to being a mortal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom