• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hixx

Bilbao was founded by Sunderland lads as well.

COULD IT HAPPEN?! It's all coming together...

hahahahahahahaha. Luke Edwards. What a spenk.

elsk

Banned
Bild: Hoffenheim is about to sign Takashi Usami on loan.

edit: HSV get €2m combined add-ons from the Kompany, de Jong, van der Vaart and Elia transfers, because City, Juve and Real have won the league.

haha

I always pick Leitner up in FIFA with a full season loan and an option to buy at the end of the loan.

Damn.

Oh god.

They produce the Pigs shirts. They are routinely awful.

DAMN!

Fernando Llorente linked with Sunderland in the Telegraph

I think we have a very early contender for most ridiculous transfer story this summer already. Oh, and the rest of the article is about nobody wanting Bendtner and that Cuellar will sign for us on a free. Which is ok.

MON really likes his players doesn't he? Although I love Cuellar.

dc89

9AIsw.jpg

Just one of loads of photo's I got today at the parade! Will upload them all tomorrow.

It's ok dc you don't have to we believe you, you should have thanked Kompany for winning specially for you :p

Does anyone watch the us office? Just got to about the end of season 6 on Netflix, I was loving the earlier seasons and still like it but they totally ruined Jim and pam and made them smug douches, maybe the uk version had it right with them getting together at the end

sneaky77

It's ok dc you don't have to we believe you, you should have thanked Kompany for winning specially for you :p

Does anyone watch the us office? Just got to about the end of season 6 on Netflix, I was loving the earlier seasons and still like it but they totally ruined Jim and pam and made them smug douches, maybe the uk version had it right with them getting together at the end

yeah I gave up on The Office.. it's been even more terrible after Michael Scott left.

Hixx

Who wouldn't want to learn sex tips from Titus Bramble?

Everyone. Titus Bramble and women usually ends up with Titus spending the night in a cell. He might get the sex but not the type he was after.

US office was amazing from season 2-5... but it was really fucking good when it was good. Haven't even bothered with the last 2 seasons...

Wilbur

Banned
1 Wolves fan vs ALL THE WIGAN FANS

This is fucking hilarious. Can't believe how many Wigan fans scarper.

And just saw this hahahahahaha what the fuck is the Wolves fan doing?!?!?

Fergie was drunk tonight lol.

Any videos?

I watched them all. Didn't like Season 1, too close to the original. 2 to 5 were great, 6 and 7 were great in parts but yeah Jim turns into a smug wanker. Pam's hot though so I can take it. Toby and Creed are totally the best things about the show

Almost finished Deadwood Season 2 now, just finished the episode where
Bullock's kid gets hit by the horse
. Lived up to the hype

Wilbur

Banned
Everyone. Titus Bramble and women usually ends up with Titus spending the night in a cell. He might get the sex but not the type he was after.

US office was amazing from season 2-5... but it was really fucking good when it was good. Haven't even bothered with the last 2 seasons...

Holy shit we said exactly the same things about the Office. Maybe it's time for me to go Titus on you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

They were always smug douches :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom