• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense but i dont think that would be possible in most German stadiums as there's simply not enough room between the pitch and the stands. I know it will be hard / impossible to get rid of them but it's definitely what the DFL and the German police are currently trying to do. For example most recently the fans of Hansa Rostock were banned from attending a match vs St. Pauli (of course it went horribly wrong but a ban like that will most likely be the norm in the future).

Hansa Rostock fans are hilariously dumb. They stole a hotdog van like this here when they came to play a friendly against a first division team, lol

U5eoD.jpg

and then they used the match to dance around in circles on the stands

fuenf

i can understand Hertha they managed to get back in to the game, were full of adrenaline and had a chance to do it and now? it's impossible not to feel down after what happenend on the pitch if you are a Hertha player

elsk

Banned
i can understand Hertha they managed to get back in to the game, were full of adrenaline and had a chance to do it and now? it's impossible not to feel down after what happenend on the pitch if you are a Hertha player

Yeah... they should add at least 4 more minutes.

elsk

Banned
I like how they turned on the music to make everyone feel better.

No, they'll get relegated because they're shit.

They have better players than Dusseldorf, at least.

edit: looks like Hertha is not coming back hahaha!!
edit2: hello kraft!

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Ah sack yer European football.

WE'RE HUDDERSFIELD
WE'RE GOING UP.

Not looking forward to the final though, not one bit.

Richard Burgess ‏ @rburgessbbc
Front page of tomorrow's Guardian Sport - "England Axe Ferdinand - Hodgson tells United defender he is not part of his plans for Euro 2012"

Wow, great call Roy. Can't wait to see Terry back in the team doing what he does best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom