• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingkaiser

We got Stefan Wessels running around here in Denmark now, that he ever managed to get first team action as your keeper makes me believe there was a point where any random drunk could be your #1.

Kraft is actually a very good GK, just a little bit too small to be an excellent one...

Best game ever

FORTUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Awesome game! My hometown is back in the Bundesliga!

9OixY.jpg

fuenf

According to Bild Hertha will protest the result of the game.

I dont think they will be successful, though, as both fangroups were a disgrace...

Wilbur

Banned
Question, GAF. Say hypothetically your mum walks in on you sleeping naked and sees your dick and you've got a morning glory. Would you rather she thought it was impressive or unimpressive?

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Question, GAF. Say hypothetically your mum walks in on you sleeping naked and sees your dick and you've got a morning glory. Would you rather she thought it was impressive or unimpressive?

lets get creepier on this...
what if she sat on it?

:O

Wilbur

Banned
Where did she touch you Wilbury?

She pitches a tent.

Whoa. GTFO!

:p

lets get creepier on this...
what if she sat on it?

:O

Would you rather her walk in on you knocking one out or you walk in on her?

NONE OF THESE ANSWER MY QUESTION

but to answer: she touched me here here and here, i need a tent for reading still, leave me alone pr man, then i would fight her, rather walk in on her i dont know why

"People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri told French TV station TF1. "I hope they are watching me now collecting my Premier League winner's medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many seasons now. If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team. There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal. I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct. I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

- Samir, Nasri​

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...edium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed_Arsenal

Those who insisted on calling him a mercenary remain in denial because the alternative is to acknowledge what he says in his last sentence, and that is something many cant accept.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money," Nasri told French TV station TF1. "I hope they are watching me now collecting my Premier League winner's medal. I believe they have not won a trophy for many seasons now. If all that I was interested in was money, the easiest decision would have been to stay at Arsenal, picking up my money every week and walking into the team. There are many people doing this right now at Arsenal. I made the hard choice to come and fight for my place at a big club, where they never settle for second best, and I have proved it correct. I now hope the Arsenal fans can get on with their lives and forget me, they should celebrate their third-place achievement and I will focus on winning titles."

- Samir, Nasri​

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...edium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed_Arsenal

Those who insisted on calling him a mercenary remain in denial because the alternative is to acknowledge what he says in his last sentence, and that is something many cant accept.

Yeah, people won't call him a mercenary anymore, they're gonna call him a c*nt.

Blablurn

We got Stefan Wessels running around here in Denmark now, that he ever managed to get first team action as your keeper makes me believe there was a point where any random drunk could be your #1.
Haha good old wessels. I think he played 15 years ago for us (as a second keeper). doesnt really count. Even though u r probably right for the keepers after the era kahn.

Wilbur

Banned
The reason I ask is because this very thing happened to me the other day. I can't remember it happening, I wasn't playing with myself but apparently my mother came in and told me to cover up because my dick was out.

I told my girlfriend about it today and she said did she say it was impressive, and I said better than her saying it was unimpressive. And my girlfriend disagrees because if she said it was impressive that means she might be aroused by it, whereas I just think she'll be glad that half her DNA has gone towards making a powerful cock.

What say you FootyGAF when faced with this Sophie's choice?

WJD

The reason I ask is because this very thing happened to me the other day. I can't remember it happening, I wasn't playing with myself but apparently my mother came in and told me to cover up because my dick was out.

I told my girlfriend about it today and she said did she say it was impressive, and I said better than her saying it was unimpressive. And my girlfriend disagrees because if she said it was impressive that means she might be aroused by it, whereas I just think she'll be glad that half her DNA has gone towards making a powerful cock.

my mum said i have a bigger knob than my dad, which made me happy.

i hope that answers your question

rodvik

Third option. Your mom was trying to talk you up to your GF because she wants you to give her grandkids and thinks your GF is a suitable mom.

Also extra point. You dont remember it happening? Were you drunk or is your cock out on a routine basis around the house?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
lol, does Corriere dello Sport usually do fake interviews or something? Mancini must be high.

If there's an empty page left :p

It wasn't fake though!

Wilbury... I'm more worried about your girlfriend now
wB2Ro.gif

LOL

Salvadora

Anyone else twisted their balls before? Had to go to the doctors and all, Can't remember the medical name though. And that was from twisting about in bed with boxers on!

Wilbur

Banned
Ure girls jealous she hasn't seen ure (small :p) penis.

And I aim to keep it that way.

This man knows. I always get a ball stuck under my leg or something.

wat

Third option. Your mom was trying to talk you up to your GF because she wants you to give her grandkids and thinks your GF is a suitable mom.

Also extra point. You dont remember it happening? Were you drunk or is your cock out on a routine basis around the house?

She does not want my children, they'll be perverted United supporters.

And I was just half asleep. I answer phone calls in my sleep and don't remember and stuff.

If there's an empty page left :p

It wasn't fake though!

Wilbury... I'm more worried about your girlfriend now
wB2Ro.gif

LOL

SHE JUST WANTED TO KNOW OKAY

There was a guy in my local who could famously stick one ball up his bum

I think I just won the most off topic post ever award

(1)%20Kornheiser_Why.JPG

Wes

venison crêpe
Thank heavens there is an Interlull tournament this summer. I couldn't take a couple months of just those kinds of posts.

Apparently Micah Richards isn't in the squad either. Huh?!

Also there are reports that Yaya Toure's agent has told a Catalan based radio station that he wants to leave the club. Strange :S

K1LLER7

Apparently Micah Richards isn't in the squad either. Huh?!

Also there are reports that Yaya Toure's agent has told a Catalan based radio station that he wants to leave the club. Strange :S
Yeah heard Barca wanted him back.

Surprised Richards hasn't made it, thought he did well this season.

DerZuhälter;37904984 said:
FORTUUUUUUUUUNAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Awesome game! My hometown is back in the Bundesliga!
Congrats, but are you sure? Your fans have supposedly stormed the pitch (couldn't see it live), the DFB could theoretically still declare a 0:3 loss for you or make a do-over game...no idea. But congrats anyways. The more NRW clubs, the better.

(kill if old) German media transfer news/rumors:

- Kagawa & his agent have been to Manchester to talk to SAF who's got a "concrete interests", yet no formal offer has been made. Why? Because there is more interest in him by other EPL teams and his agent is still waiting for others to chime in :O
...good for Dortmund.

- Utd. supposedly offered Berba (who's a free agent anyways?!) + 15m pounds for Lewandowski...bitch, please :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom