• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Happy b-day Messi :D

iulwbEwMAP9Jz.gif

Remember this bit of skill, United should buy Puyol for midfield.

Lightning

Banned
Why? It's not like he started this flurry of insults. He's been getting it raw for the past 12 months from Arsenal fans even before he signed for Man City
Your only sour because we refuse to spend like city does. Nasri is justified to be chasing titles but don't kid yourself into thinking that's why he left or how he went about it.

Nothing wrong with Nasri chasing titles but he left because we refused to meet his demands.

Thanks man, celebrations on Saturday mean I miss the Champions League final :[
Who the hell planned those celebrations?

Happy Birthday Messi/Sean. You guys are old.

Couple of United related lines;

- Welbeck is in the squad according to Dan Roan.

- Oliver Holt of the Mirror is saying that he believes United want Ryan Giggs to take over the helm at United in the 2013/2014 season with Gary Neville and Paul Scholes as his assistants. That sounds...insane.

Zabojnik

Uhhhh. A cinema near me is showing Juventus - Napoli, Coppa Italia sunday's final, in 3D. I've hever had the chance to watch football in 3D, so I think I'll be going. Should be fantastic on a giant screen, right? Did you guys experience something like this? How was it?

kharma45

Who the hell planned those celebrations?

Happy Birthday Messi/Sean. You guys are old.

Couple of United related lines;

- Welbeck is in the squad according to Dan Roan.

- Oliver Holt of the Mirror is saying that he believes United want Ryan Giggs to take over the helm at United in the 2013/2014 season with Gary Neville and Paul Scholes as his assistants. That sounds...insane.

Yeah beyond insane to let someone with no managerial experience take over a club like United. Really can't see that happening at all.

kharma45

I want it to happen. Not right after Fergie, but I want those three as a triumvirate of sex and love

Just something I don't like about Giggs as a person that puts me off him as manager.

If it was Solskjaer with Neville and Scholes as assistants I'd be all over that.

FootballFan

Hey guys, its my birthday. I am 26 as of 8 mins ago. Lets celebrate. please :(

Happy birthday Messi, may me enjoy much success next year and own those haters with the power of unicef. :D

Also, I don't like the idea of StokEngland, not because it is boring but because I think it would work very well.

Wilbur

Banned
Just something I don't like about Giggs as a person that puts me off him as manager.

If it was Solskjaer with Neville and Scholes as assistants I'd be all over that.

Yeah Giggs is a wanker I suppose, and that whole affair probably soured Fergie's view of him. But in club terms he's a legend.

It's a shame Keane's managerial career never worked out; he was too steadfast in being an aggressive wanker.

Scum

Hey, guys! Happy B'Day, Messi! \o/

Interesting chitchat over the last few pages...
Interesting choice of players by Roy for the Euros...

Clegg

City are under no obligation to sell Toure even if he wants to leave. And who could afford him anyway?

Anzhi and PSG maybe and that about it.

Exactly. Everyone else played better with him there. He wasn't there to score goals, because he can't.

So if Rooney doesn't score, no one scores. And we get overrun in midfield because Heskey just stands up top by himself, which means that Rooney has to drop back to defend and help win the ball. And when we do get it we can't break quickly because Rooney is too deep and Heskey, who can barely run, is just standing on the half way line like a fucking lemon waiting for it to be lobbed up to him just so he can lose it and put us under constant pressure.

Not a great strategy.

Whilst we are talking cock injuries

I snapped my banjo string when I was 17, horrendous I swear I actually heard a popping noise and there was so so much blood

Painful memories
I had this happen too... twice. The first time I felt the pain but kept going like a trooper. Eventually when the old chap started to fade out I give up and rolled over. My gf at the time went to the bathroom to discover she was covered in blood and thought there was something wrong with her. She then checked me out on the sly as I lay trying to sleep. Then she made me aware and we turned the lights on it looked like a massacre had taken place. I couldn't believe the amount of blood. Shocking. The second time I knew what was up so sorted it out before I nearly bled out :lol

Wilbur

Banned
how the fuck did it happen did it heal itself what was the pain like how long was the pain for how much blood did it leave a scar is it going to happen to me tonight i dont want to sleep alone woodenlung hold me lest my frenulum tears

Jesus christ lads.

I am now gripped by a fear that it will happen to me.

how the fuck did it happen did it heal itself what was the pain like how long was the pain for how much blood did it leave a scar is it going to happen to me tonight i dont want to sleep alone woodenlung hold me lest my frenulum tears
It's really fucking sore, but only the moment it happens. If you're in the zone you'll find the strength to power through, just don't expect the old boy to stand up to long after though.

As for the blood, it really is ridiculous. Both me and the GF were covered. You'd not believe it until you've seen it. Put it this way, when I broke my arm (and the bone popped out) and I had to have immediate emergency surgery to get two plates, there was much much much less blood.

How do these cock injuries happen?

Did you have a stiffy while you were asleep and just roll at an unfortunate angle?
Well if you must know, my GF gave me an overzealous tug whilst in the passions of love :lol

I know someone who tore their banjo string. I don't know how it happened. All he said was that he was 69ing with a Chinese bird and then all of a sudden there were huge amounts of blood. There should be a support network for this sort of thing.

WJD

How do these cock injuries happen?

Did you have a stiffy while you were asleep and just roll at an unfortunate angle?

Pounding away and you hit the gooch. I've had a few close shaves that have made me wince and go floppy but luckily no actual snappage.

PaulLFC

Has this been posted yet?

Former Liverpool FC defender Sami Hyypia confirmed as new permanent manager of Bayer Leverkusen

FORMER LIVERPOOL FC defender Sami Hyypia has been confirmed as the new permanent manager of German side Bayer Leverkusen.

The Finn, who spent ten years at Anfield between 1999 and 2009, had been caretaker boss of the Bundesliga outfit, having replaced the sacked Robin Dutt at the beginning of April.

And having presided over an unbeaten end to the season – his six games in charge had brought four wins and two draws, and secured a Europa League qualification spot – the 38-year-old has, together with assistant Sascha Lewandowski, been handed a three-year deal at the BayArena.

Hyypia, who made a total of 464 appearances in his decade at Anfield, and had since spent two years with Bayer as a player, said: “Although we did not know each other beforehand and only had little time to develop a concept, the last weeks for Sascha, the club and I were successful.

"For Bayer to now give us a chance to carry on together is a great show of faith.

"We are convinced that, with this team and with these colleagues, we will be able to play a good role both at home and abroad in future.''

Former German international Rudi Voller, the club's sporting director, added: "Sami has played at the highest level in Europe for 10 years and, in his last two years as a player with Leverkusen, he left a very good impression.

"He was made to coach a team and he will certainly take Bayer forwards in his new role together with Sascha.''

Absolute legend. Good luck Sami!

Wilbur

Banned
But I don't want to give up vigorous sexual activity :( oh god. It's my worst fear. FUCK YOU BANJO STRINGS, FUCK YOU

I'm actually scared now.

It's happened to you twice, and two people in this thread alone. It's growing. It can't be stopped. It'll reach my cock eventually.
Only happened to me the second time because it hadn't healed properly. It was like a few weeks later (it stays pretty tender for a while). The second time wasn't nearly as sore though.

Drogba to Barcelona sounds awesome

his shown his acting skills to be the best in the business, nah, all jokes aside his a brillant player and great to watch, really don't want him to go to china or russia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom