• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

Schweini and usain bolt. I also want one of these fc bayern basketball shirts

472716_10150890382739723_7991759722_9458031_256721095_o.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
Alan Smith is still a Newcastle player? He was just out on loan?

And, if FM is accurate, he's still on 60k a week? Woah.

Plasma

Banned
Oxlade-Chamberlain confirmed for the Euro squad, what are the odds he picks up an injury and doesn't play for us next season.

Carbonox

Alan Smith is still a Newcastle player? He was just out on loan?

And, if FM is accurate, he's still on 60k a week? Woah.

Yeah unfortunately. :lol

Him and Xisco are on big bucks for us. Luckily they're both going in the Summer.

Anyway, my man crush on Cabaye is complete. LOOK AT THIS FUCKER:

qp7ax.jpg

Him and Ben Arfa are why I'll be backing France for a good run in the Euro's.

WJD

AOC going is good but I very much doubt he'll get any game time.

Remembering we have Rooney suspended for the first two games, we have Welbeck (good, but young and inconsistent), Carroll and Defoe up front. Wow.

Mastadon

Banned
AOC going is good but I very much doubt he'll get any game time.

Remembering we have Rooney suspended for the first two games, we have Welbeck (good, but young and inconsistent), Carroll and Defoe up front. Wow.

13/8 on England not getting out of the group is looking awfully tempting.

This is absolutley the high point of being a Villa fan. The looking for a new manager stage always has us linked with exciting candidates who we will never get (Joachim Low is the latest).

Makes me feel like a big club. Its great.

Its gonna be a big come down when they pick one of the usual suspects who ping around from one mid/lower table PL club to another.

I was listening to the Ramble and they made a joke about Sven. I can't even say I'd be upset if that happened :p

I think Downing should be considered for England. He's shit in red but the last few friendlies he's been one of the better players. Play both him and Young - I imagine that'd work quite well.

I hate to tell you this, but England will be in Red this summer at the Euros.

I hope Kagawa trolls everyone and ends up at Villa :D

kharma45

Hart, Green, Ruddy, Baines, Cahill, Cole, Johnson, Lescott, Terry, Barry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Parker, Walcott, Young, Carroll, Defoe, Rooney, Welbeck.

stand-by list: Jack Butland, Phil Jagielka, Jordan Henderson, Adam Johnson, Daniel Sturridge

I'm pretty sure this is the squad.

Hart
Carson Green
Ruddy

Johnson
Jones
Cahill
Lescott
Terry
Cole
Baines

Ox