• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain

Dzeko

Van Persie

Cavani

Suarez

Damiao

Jovetić
The longer I look at this list, the more I realize it's going to be Damiao.

He seems like an awful tackler. 2 footed tackles all over that clip.
He gets a pass if he times it perfectly
ezLSx.gif

dc89

Patrick Vieira has said Arsenal have left it too late to get RVP to sign. He said it will be 'a trauma' if they lose RVP.

Who is Sebastian Rode?
A young MF, who helped Frankfurt to go up to the 1. Bundesliga this season. He's a multipurpose midfielder (RM, DM, CM), but from what I see he made his best games as RM or CM (in a 4-4-2), his worst as a DM. I'm not convinced he could make it into the first squad Tottenham.

Meh, I still could find a pic of Madonna style/time period that fits his current looks :p

dc89

:O Alien Anthology Blu-Ray box set Is £9.99 on Play with free delivery.

Perfect way to prepare for Prometheus I guess, even of you are to just watch Alien and Aliens.

Hixx

50% off at the SAFC store.

what does tha's reckon? We wore the first (Vaux) one the year I was born + it is sexy as fuck. But I also really like the middle one.

or for lols should i get this rancid monstrosity?

prod_1316_181.jpg

i wont really get that one. I don't even know why they sell it.

WJD

50% off at the SAFC store.

what does tha's reckon? We wore the first (Vaux) one the year I was born + it is sexy as fuck. But I also really like the middle one.

or for lols should i get this rancid monstrosity?

prod_1316_181.jpg

i wont really get that one. I don't even know why they sell it.

The middle one's the nicest I think.

Clegg

This weekend will be the last time Hazard plays for Lille.

United are supposedly still interested in him but he's odds on to join City.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom