• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody plz resize this for an avatar?

eyJhIjogIjcwMCIsICJjIjogImtlZXBjYWxtIiwgImIiOiAiNjAwIiwgImUiOiAiNDQiLCAiZCI6ICI5NiIsICJnIjogIiNmZmZmZmYiLCAiZiI6ICIjZTIxNTEyIiwgImkiOiAiQ0FMTSIsICJoIjogIktFRVAiLCAiayI6ICJPSC4uLiIsICJqIjogIkNBUlJJQ0snUyIsICJtIjogImNyb3duLnBuZyIsICJsIjogIiIsICJvIjogIjIvMy9iL2MvMy80LzIzYmMzNDY5LTg0OWQtNDBmMC05ZTRhLWJkZDQ2ZTRkZDQ5Ny5qcGciLCAibiI6ICJub25lLnBuZyJ9

elseanio: When her birthday comes around next, collect some dust from your house. Put it in a small plastic bag, and sellotape it to the inside of the card. Make a note pointing to the bag, claiming something along the lines of 'Genuine particles collected from Everton Football Club's trophy cabinet' :p

And yes, I know that they've won stuff

faridmon

Haha, that's priceless. Seeing the standings represented in this manner is interesting though -- Villa managed as many points away as they did at home. Ouch.

They actually got lesser points than Birmingham who got relegated last year. That should tell you how bad they were.

Wilbur

Banned
this really rubs me the wrong way. lambert signed him from league 2 and brought him all the way to the premier league, making him club captain while he was at it. it's hardly like norwich are some totally struggling, miserable team either.

Said this to my brother, pisses me off the attitude he has.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Higuain "I have come home to rest and my future, well, we'll see what happens" "It is hard for me to stay on the bench."

PSG

Yen

Said this to my brother, pisses me off the attitude he has.

He's looking for a big payoff as his career draws to a close. I imagine he's earning <£10k per week, while an awful lot, it's not much for someone who hasn't been earning much his career and only has a few years left. He probably doesn't have many qualifications/job prospects either.

Messi

Can someone do up an Olivia avatar involving Ireland :p

Also one for Spain when Ireland go out in the group stages because they are totally fucked :)

faridmon

Norway is not in Euros so fuck the Euros and changing my Avatar to accommodate it.
Who am I kidding, I'll still jizz my pants for the Euros :(

rififi

Also one for Spain when Ireland go out in the group stages because they are totally fucked :)

T7cNH.jpg

I'm sure you have had a dream about putting duct tape over Olivia Wilde's mouth as you kidnap her (I know I have).

Will new avatar after the match tomorrow, keeping this one in case it brings bad luck.
I always liked the Beaker one.

Inside the Birthday card my Nan got me :(

otErt.jpg

Happy b-day!

Haha, that's priceless. Seeing the standings represented in this manner is interesting though -- Villa managed as many points away as they did at home. Ouch.

Can't hear you! Solksjaer Solksjaer Solksjaer!

They actually got lesser points than Birmingham who got relegated last year. That should tell you how bad they were.

So happy that word is included :D

rififi

There's a rumor(?) on twitter about Eric Abidal having to retire.

He extended his contract to 2013 in January, but had a liver transplant in April. So, if he does retire, it must be because of his liver.

Barca (if not already confirmed) will most likely have Jordi Alba next season, who was a Barca youth for 7 years and is from Catalonia. So, I think they have the LB spot covered if Abidal does retire.

luj7P.png

h2J1L.png

fejEc.png

If you want different combinations then please say so. I don't mind ;)

Oh and do you mind picking the Olivia avatar you want to be edited?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom