• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeegsD

Dani Benítez threw and hit the ref with a bottle, so guess that's another suspension (even though the ref didnt see who threw it).
KuGsj.gif

Is there a video or GIF of that yet?

It's an obvious penalty, but why is it a direct red card? James was going sideways and there was more players + keeper? Guess it was just too close to the goal.

It's an obvious penalty, but why is it a direct red card? Hulk was going sideways and there was more players + keeper?

Two footed tackle. We didn´t deserve to go to the CL, Matias is more worried in choosing where he is going to play next season and Capel has his mind on the Olympics.

Mr. Sam

Guys, be honest with me - does this kit totally suck?

tWl0g.jpg

I mean, it's totally plain. I just can't decide if I like that or not.

TeegsD

We lost this game once Izmailov and JPs couldn't play. Also 2 unnecessary red cards mean we lost both of out DCs. Braga is going to run riot on us next week

feel

Wtf Porto players choking on those counters with twice as many players in the plays.

Whoops.. just as I type that Hulks finally scores on one.

POOOOOOOOOORTOOOOOOOOO

feel

Just end it already ref

LMFAO at Fernando's exit dancing after he gets the red. Never seeing anyone as happy after a red.

Mr. Sam

It's your first season with Nike as sponsor, right?

Kit manufacturer, but yeah. We've gone through a chain of second-string manufacturers in the past - Joma, Carbrini, Macron, those sort of guys. I mean, would it have been that much effort to just put some white on the sleeves and the collar?

And yeah it sucks.

it looks pretty shit tucked in.
but hanging loose i bet it looks pretty classy.

Yes. Its simple to the point of looking bland

Maybe it'll grow on me.

Lost 8 in a row in FIFA. apparently I'm Liverpool and think I can only score points for hitting the woodwork and my opponents are either realmadrid and run forward and shoot or just cross the ball. This game actually discourages playing the game.

aeroslash

pele-world-cup.jpg

now go win it 3 times messi

If that's your only point to say that he's not the best player in the world... I'm sure for you Raul is better...LOL.

World cups are won because of a team, and not only because of a player.

3 digits > 2 digits

True, but don't act like the new record is far ahead. Your season has been great, but just one point better than barça last year....oh no, we won the CL.

FootballFan

Pep.. <3 :(

Messi. 2 goals(rayo), 3 goals(malaga), 4 goals(espanyol), looks like he is scoring 5 next game. :p Fooking amazing. 72 goals in 1 season..

pele-world-cup.jpg

now go win it 3 times messi

3 times? If Messi went back to the 50s he would have 3 wcs by the time he would be 16. 9 WC would be more realistic, he would have been the first 48 year old to win the wc.

Lost 8 in a row in FIFA. apparently I'm Liverpool and think I can only score points for hitting the woodwork and my opponents are either realmadrid and run forward and shoot or just cross the ball. This game actually discourages playing the game.

Hey, so does the real Liverpool!

You still fancy a couple of games tonight? I'm just playing some Trials Evo atm but invite me anytime and I'll hop on Fifa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom