• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a tit McCleish is, and what a shamefully transparent job Sky are doing of glorifying the damage he's doing to Villa. If he was Italian, he'd have been fucked off months ago by a media campaign

Lol I have no clue. Checking my Facebook this morning after a nice Cinco de Mayo and thats what Neymar posted at 12 AM :lol

How bout Mayweather eh? Beast.
Yeah man. Cotto did better than I expected. Floyd is just too elusive. Incredible fighter.

Lol @ Merchant trying to bait him.

doicare

Bar Vidic we should have the strength and depth in our squad to replace those out injured, and those that come in should easily have the quality to beat some of the teams we lost to, like Blackburn.
NO team in the world has the depth in squad to go over half the season without half to one third of there first choice squad and still be the best team in a league like the premier league.

Slizz

Yeah man. Cotto did better than I expected. Floyd is just too elusive. Incredible fighter.

Lol @ Merchant trying to bait him.

Cotto definitely surprised me... I was expecting a KO by Mayweather, but Cotto looked pretty sharp. Still Mayweather is the best technical boxer I've seen live.

EDIT: Mayweather is smarter than he acts. He wasn't going to take the bait.

Cotto definitely surprised me... I was expecting a KO by Mayweather, but Cotto looked pretty sharp. Still Mayweather is the best technical boxer I've seen live.

Yeah Floyd knows what he's doing. Loved the most random of all triforces carrying his belts to the ring!

United should have scored a couple of more goals by now.

It would funny if QPR go to City and get a result next weekend. They sacked Hughes and it would be him returning to haunt them!

Wilbur

Banned

When's Pacquiao going to knock his face in?

Lightning

Banned
Oh, if you thought The way Nasri left Arsenal was bad, you, sir, haven't seen nothing. Lescott was the mother of all... the thing that Nasri said and one plus 1
I'm going to assume Lescott didn't exactly leave respectfully?

I have no problem that Nasri left but more how he left. Promises to stay, promises to Gervinho to stay, goes back on his word and wants out, forces his way out the door, then after he leaves does nothing but insult our club, fans and ambition. What Nasri done was a massive slap in the face... He will forever be a cunt in my eyes.

DominoKid

Were actually playing like manchester united for once this season. Too little too late. Learn a fucking lesson and play this hard every game from now on.

Never. For 2 reasons; fight never materializes, or it does and Mayweather shows the world who is the best.
tumblr_m142unAB4Q1r2chsho1_400.gif

faridmon

I'm going to assume Lescott didn't exactly leave respectfully?

I have no problem that Nasri left but more how he left. Promises to stay, promises to Gervinho to stay, goes back on his word and wants out, forces his way out the door, then after he leaves does nothing but insult our club, fans and ambition. What Nasri done was a massive slap in the face... He will forever be a cunt in my eyes.

Exactly. He even refused to play some games in order to have move placed on him. Moyes wnated to keep for another year, because we were fighting for european place the next season and he then acted like a prick, stopped playing (like Tevez) and had some fights with some players (Tim Cahil).

He is a masive knob and he knows it. At least Nasri said stuff after he left, seriously, Lescott is a massive twat.

Clegg

It would actually be a good idea to bring on Cleverley imo. The Swansea midfield is doing absolutely nothing right now. Bring on Clev and we could speed up the game even more and put pressure on their defence.

Keep Scholes and Carrick on and maybe take off a defender. It's not like Swansea are threatening us right now. Lets throw the kitchen sink at them. We've nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Yeah, more hope than anything. I'd love to see Mayweather lose.
y u hatin?

Mayweather is so freakin' good on the mic. His fights are very rarely exciting but the stuff he comes out with is hilarious. Got his UK contingent of fans singing "Only one Floyd Mayweather" to the tune of "One Ricky Hatton" this week. I'll never forget when he came to "Mayweather Manchester" in a United top LOL

Slizz

reactiongifofyourchoice

Yeah, more hope than anything. I'd love to see Mayweather lose.

Cleverley plz

It would actually be a good idea to bring on Cleverley imo. The Swansea midfield is doing absolutely nothing right now. Bring on Clev and we could speed up the game even more and put pressure on their defence.

Keep Scholes and Carrick on and maybe take off a defender. It's not like Swansea are threatening us right now. Lets throw the kitchen sink at them. We've nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Him and Chicha, so the game gets truly blessed.

Lightning

Banned
Exactly. He even refused to play some games in order to have move placed on him. Moyes wnated to keep for another year, because we were fighting for european place the next season and he then acted like a prick, stopped playing (like Tevez) and had some fights with some players (Tim Cahil).

He is a masive knob and he knows it. At least Nasri said stuff after he left, seriously, Lescott is a massive twat.
Whoa... What a complete asshole. I hate shit like that. That's much worse than Nasri. Nasri still played for us and done his best despite doing his utmost to force a move off the pitch.

Fuck Lescott. I didn't know this but he just lost every ounce of respect I had for him.

rififi

Damn, I always felt bad for Lescott because of his face, had no idea his personalty was just as ugly.

Also didn't know that both Nasri and Lescott left their respective clubs at the very end of August. At least Everton fans knew Lescott wanted to leave and that he was a cunt, Nasri was just playing everyone by acting like he wanted to stay. IMO Nasri is a pussy and an ass, while Lescott is just an ass.

DominoKid

y u hatin?

Mayweather is so freakin' good on the mic. His fights are very rarely exciting but the stuff he comes out with is hilarious. Got his UK contingent of fans singing "Only one Floyd Mayweather" to the tune of "One Ricky Hatton" this week. I'll never forget when he came to "Mayweather Manchester" in a United top LOL

Mayweather's fights are plenty exciting if you actually appreciate the science. I wish he would go for more KOs but watching him box is like watching Van Gogh paint. It's art.

Plus he's a hype mastermind. I love watching fights with Mayweather haters. There's something funny about buying a PPV because you hope to see the guy you hate lose. As long as you pay, Mayweather wins anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom