• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Yeah, they're safe. Blackburn and Wolves can't catch them, and their goal difference over Bolton is 17, should Bolton win and Villa lose next week.

Too bad. McLeish deserves to drop again, though I'd feel bad for their fans.

Yeah. I bet the media will talk about how McLeish saved an inexperinced Villa side. Damn pitiful. Hopefully, they will come back stronger next year with an exciting manager and blow us away.

Brinbe

About god damn time.

Also i thought everyone stopped giving a crap about Final Fantasy?
TBF, that was probably the one FF game to give a crap about. Which is why it's hilarious.

And fuck, get Berba/Nani out there too. Should have f'n gone for it at the beginning of the half.

Carbonox

Hahah Final Fantasy Versus XIII a No Show at E3 says Namoru. This game is dead upon arrival.

:/

Square-Enix is a pathetic excuse for a company.

Excluding their handling of western properties. They've published quality this generation - Deus Ex, Batman Arkham Asylum (well, the published this in Japan and handled the distribution of the title), upcoming Tomb Raider and Hitman Absolution look great too, etc.

Meier

2nd half has looked much more like Swansea will get a goal than United but that can turn on a dime when teams are so uneven talent wise.

TeegsD

I remember when Rooney used to get yellows and reds like it was nobody's business. He used to be pissed off all the damn time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom