• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

FF Vs13 stopped development so their team could help FF 13 meet its release date. Since then we've seen a sequel for FF13 and absolutely nothing new for Vs 13.

This game is vaporware.

K1LLER7

Doubt it would be as emotional. He kept him the first time because he completely and utterly needed him, but to do it again he'd flip his shit and stab Coleen
Lol but we still need him, so he'll get another pay rise.

This is a crossing master class

Kyoufu

FF Vs13 stopped development so their team could help FF 13 meet its release date. Since then we've seen a sequel for FF13 and absolutely nothing new for Vs 13.

This game is vaporware.

Actually we had gameplay trailers last year. They're in full production I think. Problem is FFXIII-2 and whatever else is hogging marketing at S-E.

Clegg

Actually we had gameplay trailers last year. They're in full production I think. Problem is FFXIII-2 and whatever else is hogging marketing at S-E.

Did we? I honestly can't remember.

This game will come out around the same time as HL 3.

So 2017 it is.

Meier

That was a nice save by De Gea. Not necessarily difficult since it ended up being right at him, but it was close range and he held on which was key. Thought Swansea might score there.

Clegg

Hernandez has been shite.

Don't know why he's still on.

He needs a proper rest this summer and he should tell Mexico to fuck off if they want to bring him to the Olympics.

Clegg

Rio has actually done pretty well for is this season. It's been his best season for a few years.

Shame he's nearing the end of his career.

Brinbe

Man Hernandez is just so poor linking play up.
And that's why he's not gotten much time recently. Not only has he not been scoring, but he's just not suited for how we play when versatile players like Ronney/Nani/Tony V/Young/Welbeck/Berba can all capably switch and link up.

WTF Rafa, just shoot the damn ball

TeegsD

Well, I'm out. Have to study for my CS final on Tuesday and get a paper done for Wednesday. Have a good afternoon/evening/idontevenknow footy-gaf

Bravo.

Berbatov doesn't give a shit.

Why would he, really?

Top scorer in the league last season, dropped for Champs league.
Has a reputation for scoring a lot against lower end teams, not even used for that this season.
Number 9 shirt, used in like 20% of United's games this season
Perfect height and strength for 4-5-1, Fergie uses a rookie like Welbeck instead.

Sealda

Banned
Fox Sports commentators are the worst ever.

Funny seeing how ManU do not even look mad. Everyone are just like...almost apathetic...

Just saying, even when Barca was after Real with several points, they really care about every single ref. decision (i know thats always barca, but still, fighting till the bitter end)...

ManU just seems to have no passion right now...

Brinbe

Yikes, woefully vintage half there for this United squad. Lots of chances missed/amount to jack shit. Sums up this season well.

Wilbur

Banned
Fox Sports commentators are the worst ever.

Funny seeing how ManU do not even look mad. Everyone are just like...almost apathetic...

Just saying, even when Barca was after Real with several points, they really care about every single ref. decision (i know thats always barca, but still, fighting till the bitter end)...

ManU just seems to have no passion right now...

Well to be fair we won 2-0 and completely controlled the game. No need to be chasing refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom