• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korez

SIAMO NOOOOOOIII SIAMO NOOOOOIIII
I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOOOOOII
I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOOOOOOOIIII

ALEEEEE, ALEEEE ALEEEE
ALEEE ALEEE ANTONIO COONTEEEE
ALEEEEE, ALEEEE ALEEEE
ALEEEEE, ALEEEE ALEEEE

SENZA DI TE NON ANDREMO LONTANO
ANTONIO CONTE, NOSTRO CA-PI-TANOOOOOOOOO

GRAZIE RAGAZZI! GO JUVE!

Wilbur

Banned
ibbbXCExuC28SV.gif

City win: congrats City, deserved it, deserved it

City lose:

CITYFANGIF.gif

Fur_Q

City win: congrats City, deserved it, deserved it

City lose:

CITYFANGIF.gif

I will cry like a baby if we win this. No shame in that.

Infact the fact that you think this is a shamefull thing, makes me think your too used to success. Get used to competition IF WE WIN THIS I WILL LOVE IT LIKE KEEGAN LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT.

Rikkun

I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOOOOOII
I CAMPIONI DELL'ITALIA SIAMO NOOOOOOOIIII

ALEEEEE, ALEEEE ALEEEE
ALEEEEE, ALEEEE ALEEEE
ALEEEEE, ALEEEE ALEEEE

SENZA DI TE NON ANDREMO LONTANO
ANTONIO CONTE, NOSTRO CA-PI-TANOOOOOOOOO

GRAZIE RAGAZZI! GO JUVE!
DAJE CHOREEEZ

ibbbXCExuC28SV.gif

SHOOOOOORRRYYYYYYUUUUUUUUKKKKKEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

Only 90's kids will get this.

What about 80's kids and before, is this racist?

Wilbur

Banned
I will cry like a baby if we win this. No shame in that.

There is when you cry like a bitch.

Anyway like I say, City deserve it. You can act like a four year old posting pictures of that t shirt but when we were 8 points clear I credited my team and my manager. Do the same, I guess.

Yen

I hate fighting games coz I'm terrible at them.

I bought SSFIV for 3DS when I was going for surgery. £35 in GAME. It wasn't great, played it for 90 minutes despite a week stay in hospital. Got home and saw it was £13 on Amazon.

Clegg

I bought SSFIV for 3DS when I was going for surgery. £35 in GAME. It wasn't great, played it for 90 minutes despite a week stay in hospital. Got home and saw it was £13 on Amazon.

Shit buzz.

Have you played Kid Icarus?

Soooooooo good.

Arnie

I was born '92 and I know what a shoryuken is. For what it's worth(fuck all).

Fighting games are wank though, how people get excited for character reveals and additional costumes boggles my mind.

As a HUGE Barca fan and HUGE kit obsessive, I would kill for official looking pictures of our new kit. Plus id love you forever and ever.
Sorry I made that up.

I was born '92 and I know what a shoryuken is. For what it's worth(fuck all).

Fighting games are wank though, how people get excited for character reveals and additional costumes boggles my mind.
Your opinion is worth f'all after your cheese hating non-south-west-sauce Subway eating ways were revealed.

Yen

Shit buzz.

Have you played Kid Icarus?

Soooooooo good.

No, I disliked the first one, that I got for registering two games on Club Nintendo. Didn't enjoy it but SMB and LoZ are the only two NES games I like. Obviously I shouldn't judge a game based on it's 25 year old predecessor but KI isn't an IP I care for much. Haven't even seen a trailer for Uprising. And seeing that thread about Yahtzee(?) saying it gave him back pain isn't cool.
Only games I'm looking to buy in the near future is MGSHD LE, Mario Tennis 3DS and Test Drive: Ferrari (NSMB3DS, but that's August).

Fur_Q

You cookie cutter mother fucker, you're just like the rest of these dudes safe moist as dudes.

I played shinobi on that zx TWO FUCKING TAPES - I never finished act 2 fuck those shinobi divers jumping up and slicing that shit. Got it on xbla finished it in one go - JUSTICE.

Clegg

Sorry I made that up.
You are a bad man, Viva.

No, I disliked the first one, that I got for registering two games on Club Nintendo. Didn't enjoy it but SMB and LoZ are the only two NES games I like. Obviously I shouldn't judge a game based on it's 25 year old predecessor but KI isn't an IP I care for much. Haven't even seen a trailer for Uprising.
Only games I'm looking to buy in the near future is MGSHD LE, Mario Tennis 3DS and Test Drive: Ferrari (NSMB3DS, but that's August).

I'm not sure if I'll get MGS 3D. I have it on the HD collection and getting it again seems like overkill. I may get it for the novelty factor though. Defo getting Mario Tennis and the new Mario World.

Arnie

Sorry I made that up.

Your opinion is worth f'all after your cheese hating non-south-west-sauce Subway eating ways were revealed.
Funny story (not really) but when I went to collect that free foot long before the FA Cup I found out I was about 20 points away from a free one so I ended up paying a fiver. I was hung over too so I barely ate any of it warm, and ended up eating most of it a few hours later for my tea. Should've known that was the start of a shit day.
Me too.

I spent my whole childhood playing Street Fighter, King of Fighters, etc. Great times.
What month were you born in?

April. On the same day as Shakespeare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom