• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I could be 80 years old and grooming you. How's it feel now punk? I have wrinkles all over my body that could serve as portals to another world for your penis, toy boy.

ispmozhlptb3wygk1d.gif

Expains why you lot have so many post pre pubescent fuck heads who twitch post everything you see or hear "Oh god spider in that bedroom must post online" yeah you lot can't help yourselves, suppose its what twitter and texting have done to you. OH MAH GOD IM EATING A FUCKING KEBAB SHIT IS AWESOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEE.

:lol

Fur_Q

Thank you i was lookin for this.

RAGS TITLE CHALLENGE

8 POINTS CLEAR MOTD DECLARES TITLE RACE OVER

GARY LINEKAR "ITS OVER"

UsiJl.gif

Wilbur

Banned
I think it's time you got Juve's dick out your mouth Wilbury.

so you can put yours in rite?

Thank you i was lookin for this.

RAGS TITLE CHALLENGE

8 POINTS CLEAR MOTD DECLARES TITLE RACE OVER

GARY LINEKAR "ITS OVER"

http://i.imgur.com/UsiJl.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

While you're on the subject of looking for things:

[QUOTE]While you have none? Do you have a John Terry? Who, granted, is a cunt, but he's their own cunt.
And even so, they still were successful without him while you weren't (if you look at the past 40 years..)
While Chelsea went from 30 to 60 mph you went from 0 to 60 thank to these oily moneyhats shoved up your ass.
Some of your fans here even come off as some sort of viral marketeers with all the posts of the training bloopers from City's official yt channel & news from the official city hp..

And then you sign players regardless of their character or deeper consideration about how they might fit together ("lets buy a bunch of CFs!") and of course they come because you pay out of this world wages and they stack upon each other and hate it and cause trouble and want to gtfo..
And that is why, to me, Chelsea will always be less "plasticky" than City. And I will always wish for your club to implode.[/QUOTE]

You're going to win the title fair and square. Get off your high horse though you daft stoner

Yen

In the "Little ice age" thread, 6/7 of the first replies are exactly the same. I and about 20 others got banned for the same in Meus' Taken thread.

Fur_Q

While you have none? Do you have a John Terry? Who, granted, is a cunt, but he's their own cunt.
And even so, they still were successful without him while you weren't (if you look at the past 40 years..)
While Chelsea went from 30 to 60 mph you went from 0 to 60 thank to these oily moneyhats shoved up your ass.
Some of your fans here even come off as some sort of viral marketeers with all the posts of the training bloopers from City's official yt channel & news from the official city hp..

And then you sign players regardless of their character or deeper consideration about how they might fit together ("lets buy a bunch of CFs!") and of course they come because you pay out of this world wages and they stack upon each other and hate it and cause trouble and want to gtfo..
And that is why, to me, Chelsea will always be less "plasticky" than City. And I will always wish for your club to implode.

Ive read this three times and i still can't comprehend this amount of shit, is there a shit translator to translate all this shit.

Holy shit this made me laugh so hard.
Why? Biscuits are the best. I freakin' love em. Biscuit of the week is Malted Milk. YUMMM!

In the "Little ice age" thread, 6/7 of the first replies are exactly the same. I and about 20 others got banned for the same in Meus' Taken thread.
You trolled Meus? He's probably keeping tabs on you now.

Ive read this three times and i still can't comprehend this amount of shit, is there a shit translator to translate all this shit.
doicare isn't here right now so...

FootballFan

Yeah everyone are obviously just poking fun of the fact that there's so little Inter supporters here. Must be their recent form that has scared them away more than anything. Frank is still on lcvg, don't think he was banned. Wish the MLS thread would come in here too, but some people are really obnoxious about that league in here.

I hate the MLS-hate from some people.. I remember Hassli scoring that great goal and people in here saying "lol americans think thats a good goal?" etc. Or just look at the top comment on this vid .

I don't mind MLS talk at all and it is football they are playing so it should definitely be in this thread..

1330533595407.jpg

I feel ya bro

Pep leaving has made Cesc turn into Pinto#2 I see. :p

Also
JUVENTUUUUUUS !!!! Congrats juventini-gaf and congrats Buffon, Chiellini and especially Del Piero ! You also have to respect the players that stayed even in Serie B who could have easily gone to other big teams(Nedved, Camoranesi, those above etc)
and
YAYAAAAA TOUREEE, You're the man! Still one of my favs even though you left us(no choice though, since Busquets was hogging game time)

Look at this skill from the Barca/Espanyol game.

Holy shiiiiiit:

di-L6FR.gif

Dat First touch from Messi..

/fakeFady

Fur Q this thread ain't big enough for the both of us.

I'm calling you out, me or you one stays one goes!

What terms do you want? Most frog like avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom