• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

No, I disliked the first one, that I got for registering two games on Club Nintendo. Didn't enjoy it but SMB and LoZ are the only two NES games I like. Obviously I shouldn't judge a game based on it's 25 year old predecessor but KI isn't an IP I care for much. Haven't even seen a trailer for Uprising. And seeing that thread about Yahtzee(?) saying it gave him back pain isn't cool.
Only games I'm looking to buy in the near future is MGSHD LE, Mario Tennis 3DS and Test Drive: Ferrari (NSMB3DS, but that's August).

You'll only get back pain if you have poor posture while you play it. But it's still a really poor control scheme that ruins an otherwise decent game.

Zabojnik

Elia, our mascot, has posted these two Juve-bus videos.

http://viddy.it/J3GRo1 (Ai Se Eu Te Pego, NOOOOOO!!! :p)
http://viddy.it/Kwr5Gd

Also, a special thanks for this victory goes to ...

2dsl2wy.jpg

You are a bad man, Viva.

I'm not sure if I'll get MGS 3D. I have it on the HD collection and getting it again seems like overkill. I may get it for the novelty factor though. Defo getting Mario Tennis and the new Mario World.
Yeah that was mean. Messi are you okay? Sorry brah. Go buy a kit to cheer yourself up!

I might buy a 3DS this summer, I'll have nothing to do so may pick one up. I want new Pokemanz game.

Fur_Q

in his mind
Fur_Q is getting alot of stick tonight.

Funny story (not really) but when I went to collect that free foot long before the FA Cup I found out I was about 20 points away from a free one so I ended up paying a fiver. I was hung over too so I barely ate any of it warm, and ended up eating most of it a few hours later for my tea. Should've known that was the start of a shit day.
20 points. FFFFFUUUU. Heartbreaker. Cold Subway...ewww, can't be having that.

He has the penis of the youngest member of Footy-GAF, but no, that's probably FurQ
Fur_Q under siege.

Do i care.
He's senile, probably the eldest.

I'm 19 in August, so one of the youngest I think. Massive cock for my age though.
18 years old. Any advance on 18 years old? I feel so damn old at 22. Feels bad man.

I'm 13 months younger than Wilbury. 18 in Sept. Youngest surely.
I thought you were much older than that. You should cheer up.

/FadyK post

Messi

I am 26 in 9 days. You guys better shower me with Olivia based gifs/presents on May 16th. You have been warned internet friends and viva.

Jeffster does Mrs Jeff get annoyed when you post on GAF. You don't post as much as you used to I don't think but maybe that's cos Blackburn are shit.

I am 26 in 9 days. You guys better shower me with Olivia based gifs/presents on May 16th. You have been warned internet friends and viva.
i2lbXYvvsWu47.gif

You snuck that in at the end there. I'm gonna troll you again by promising you pictures of Barca kits and in your desperation you will believe me.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Gigi Buffon almost started to cry when asked what it would be like without Alessandro Del Piero...

Also, a special thanks for this victory goes to ...

http://shrani.si/f/3g/Ur/3QV9e1vT/2dsl2wy.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

[quote="Zabojnik, post: 37621699"]

Random Juve fan: "In my city all the 30km/h traffic signs have gone missing!" [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Fur_Q

Expains why you lot have so many post pre pubescent fuck heads who twitch post everything you see or hear "Oh god spider in that bedroom must post online" yeah you lot can't help yourselves, suppose its what twitter and texting have done to you. OH MAH GOD IM EATING A FUCKING KEBAB SHIT IS AWESOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEE.

Fry

Btw, thanks to the guy who made me install Chrome. I've been playing Angry Birds ever since I found out about it on the homepage. It's brilliant!!

Carbonox

Expains why you lot have so many post pre pubescent fuck heads who twitch post everything you see or hear "Oh god spider in that bedroom must post online" yeah you lot can't help yourselves, suppose its what twitter and texting have done to you. OH MAH GOD IM EATING A FUCKING KEBAB SHIT IS AWESOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEE.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Look who thinks he's popular.

it worked a moment ago

Besides I know I'm not popular, Hixx hates me almost as much as those with smaller penises
hixx

also what the fuck is wrong in your life

We've actually developed a pretty awesome community in here, if we talked just about footy it would be dull.

Also kebabs are fucking awesome

Messi

Jeffster does Mrs Jeff get annoyed when you post on GAF. You don't post as much as you used to I don't think but maybe that's cos Blackburn are shit.

i2lbXYvvsWu47.gif

You snuck that in at the end there. I'm gonna troll you again by promising you pictures of Barca kits and in your desperation you will believe me.

No, you see. You actually hurt me tonight. You know there is only one love stronger than olivia for me and you stabbed me right in the heart.

What did I ever do to you VIVA. I thought we were friends.

Early 20s!

No, you see. You actually hurt me tonight. You know there is only one love stronger than olivia for me and you stabbed me right in the heart.

UsiJl.gif

FUCK YOU CARBONOX THIS ONE WORKS

I was deceived by my cache.

We've actually developed a pretty awesome community in here, if we talked just about footy it would be dull.

Also kebabs are fucking awesome

I could be 47 and grooming Wilbury. I think it's working.

27 and you haven't learned to rehost yet?

/Fady

Sorry :(

Even as I was posting it I knew it was mean...BUT I HAD TO LOL.

Fur_Q we need details about your Kebab pal.

I'm eating pink wafer biscuits. So good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom