• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
You've lost me please being a "Cockaneee" yourself please translate this bullshit for me for i am lost in DAT wilderness. Too northern for you. I need a Danny Dyer translation STAT.

AWIGHT GUVNOR YAW A CANT

The guy?

The guy?

That is Tom Waits motherfucker.

Educate yourself.

The best recording artist of the last 30 years

Seriously. THE BEST

If only Dylan's late 90s/early 2000's renaissance was just a continuation of his 80s work but no, Bob had to convert.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
et3UC.jpg

Sorry about spamming :p I'm gonna pass out any minute now anyway

pulga

Banned
Omfg this has been one of THE BEST days pf my life. My birthday wish at 11:11 came true.

FORZA JUVE!!! WERE FUCKING CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!

Fur_Q

Fur Q this thread ain't big enough for the both of us.

I'm calling you out, me or you one stays one goes!

What terms do you want? Most frog like avatar?

Blackburn are on their way shit writes itself, I choose yours good albetson. Kermit will be mine, the championship isn't that bad, trust me i've been there.

Clegg

If only Dylan's late 90s/early 2000's renaissance was just a continuation of his 80s work but no, Bob had to convert.
If I'm being honest then I have to admit that Dylan at his peak is probably better than Waits.

But Waits has been consistently good for 30 years while Dylan has recorded some awful shite over the last few decades.

A friend of mine loves this stuff. I've never actually tried it. What does it taste like? I've never thought of aloe vera as a drink.

What the hell is in that?
It's basically water with aloe vera flavouring. It has these jelly bits through the drink though, if you don't like bits you won't like it. I love it. Cooled it's just beautiful.

Which brings me onto a question which truly splits the western world.

Tropicana Smooth or Juice Bits?

Fintan

It's basically water with aloe vera flavouring. It had these jelly bits through the drink though, if you don't like bits you won't like it. I love it. Cooled it's just beautiful.

BITS! Anything else is blasphemy.

Kyoufu

It's basically water with aloe vera flavouring. It had these jelly bits through the drink though, if you don't like bits you won't like it. I love it. Cooled it's just beautiful.

I love Bits but I've only seen them in fresh orange juice.

The Tropicana lemonade is amazing.

My guess is Kyoufu.

wat

Wilbur

Banned
If I'm being honest then I have to admit that Dylan at his peak was is probably better than Waits.

But Waits has been consistently good for 30 years while Dylan has recorded some awful shite over the last few decades.

Just looked, out of his 34 albums, I class 16 of them as top class albums. Just a shame some of his shite nullifies it a bit. Still my fucking idol, seeing him last November was the best thing that's ever fucking happened to me
apart from penis enlargement pump

Waits is fantastic though, you are right. Consistently good as well, that's what he and Leonard Cohen are good at.

Blackburn are on their way shit writes itself, I choose yours good albetson. Kermit will be mine, the championship isn't that bad, trust me i've been there.

The Championship I can live with, done it before.

Steve Kean well that really is a case or me (and thousands of others) or him, looks like the owners value him more.

Oh and this mars advert can fuck off, FIFA would never allow an unregistered ambulance man go in the nets in a penalty shootout, you ain't fooling me!

Fur_Q

The Championship I can live with, done it before.

Steve Kean well that really is a case or me (and thousands of others) or him, looks like the owners value him more.

Oh and this mars advert can fuck off, FIFA would never allow an unregistered ambulance man go in the nets in a penalty shootout, you ain't fooling me!

So you fucking off then?

Zabojnik

Sorry about spamming :p I'm gonna pass out any minute now anyway

I still think we juventini should take the same stance with Gazzetta as Liverpool supporters do with the Sun, but I'll let it slide tonight, bleeding eye Yurt. :*

Ahah, this almost looks 'shoped. Chiello pawa.

chiellopawa.jpg

Juice as with soup has to be smooth.

Can we have a sweepstake just for fun on the champions league final seeing as most of us are watching it, maybe the time of the first goal.

Also a euros sweepstake for a chance to be in the next OT title

Wilbur

Banned

Can we have a sweepstake just for fun on the champions league final seeing as most of us are watching it, maybe the time of the first goal.

There will be a separate Euros thread, amirite? So this'll be dead for a month or so.

Disappointing Jeff. Not so disappointing I'll go over to the dark side though #TeamJeff

First goal CL final - 23 minutes.

Fry

Can't wait for the Euros. I wish the mods would give us flags of the national team we'll support just like in the World Cup.

Clegg

There will be a separate Euros thread, amirite? So this'll be dead for a month or so.

It'll be dead apart from all the transfer talk which is sure to flood the papers.

The Euro's thread will hopefully be a bit of fun.

And on the topic of Dylan. I don't really have 1 album that is my favourite.

"Blood on the Tracks", "Highway 61", "Blonde on Blonde" and "Bringing it All Back Home" are masterpieces.

He released these all within 10 years of each other. He is a bloody musical genius.

Wilbur

Banned
I didn't even lurk til last year, was looking for fun football forums and stumbled upon this. It was fun. Then Fur turned up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom