• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT10| Silverware, promotion, survival, relegation and tears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
It'll be dead apart from all the transfer talk which is sure to flood the papers.

The Euro's thread will hopefully be a bit of fun.

And on the topic of Dylan. I don't really have 1 album that is my favourite.

"Blood on the Tracks", "Highway 61", "Blonde on Blonde" and "Bringing it All Back Home" are masterpieces.

He realeased these all within 10 years of each other. He is a bloody musical genius.

Just thinking about him makes me erect. Those four along with Desire, Time Out Of Mind, Modern Times and Times They Are A-Changin' are all incredible. Can't pick a favourite either really.

Freewheelin' lurked for like 18 months.

Wilbury didn't your bro tell you about this place?

no because he's an asshole

Fur_Q

:O Jeff-Gaf ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSEMBLE

Sorry pal i never brought this about. He did, couldn't give a shit meself but he's a proper closet man u fan if ever i saw one. Hates city to the core even though jack walker apparently "BOUGHT THEM THE LEAGUE" even though i cheered em on and never bought into that. Redknapp free kick at the end destroyed em but the rags couldn't beat west ham and that was that. Cheered on blakburn that day. Ah well, you've made me not give a shit so life and shit. Championship might do you good, in the way that get your shit together, think you will bounce back with that team if you can keep it together. We had to do it with Joe Royle, its not the end of the world lad keep the faith. Will be rooting for your team.

Wilbur

Banned
Sorry pal i never brought this about. He did, couldn't give a shit meself but he's a proper closet man u fan if ever i saw one. Hates city to the core even though jack walker apparently "BOUGHT THEM THE LEAGUE" even though i cheered em on and never bought into that. Redknapp free kick at the end destroyed em but the rags couldn't beat west ham and that was that. Cheered on blakburn that day. Ah well, you've made me not give a shit so life and shit. Championship might do you good, in the way that get your shit together, think you will bounce back with that team if you can keep it together. We had to do it with Joe Royle, its not the end of the world lad keep the faith. Will be rooting for your team.

Hahaha what the fuck are you on about

U tlk rubish m8

:lol :lol :lol

Fry

iubzVK1TOXSwN.gif

Fintan

You are a clairvoyant.

The Irish will be dancing in the streets of Gdansk when we lift that trophy.

I was considering going over for the Spain game to see Whelan and Andrews run rings around Xavi and Iniesta but it's so fucking expensive.

Arnie

Just how much coffee have you drunk Fur?

Listening to Bob Dylan now for the first time. S'alright. Going through the Spotify list.

Wilbur

Banned
Just how much coffee have you drunk Fur?

Listening to Bob Dylan now for the first time. S'alright. Going through the Spotify list.

Ignore the voice (except Nashville Skyline, drown in that cum), listen to those words brah. There's a line in Visions of Johanna that almost brings me to tears every time I hear it BUT I FORGOT YOU HATED MUSIC :(

Arnie

Who else knows about the greatness of this drink.

They sell that at my SU, I'm going to grab a bottle in the coming days and report back. It's always intrigued me.

Ignore the voice (except Nashville Skyline, drown in that cum), listen to those words brah. There's a line in Visions of Johanna that almost brings me to tears every time I hear it BUT I FORGOT YOU HATED MUSIC :(
I'll admit, I shook my head. Tears man. The end of Lost brought me to tears, not some curly haired ponce chatting shit.

I'm kind of trolling with that one.

Yeah there's no point listening to Dylan if you hate music.

You guys suck at understanding sweepstakes, you dont get to pick your team!

I wonder how long I been a closet Man united fan for, remember that pic of 7 year old me in a rovers shirt at wembeley, someone should tell that kid

Wilbur

Banned
They sell that at my SU, I'm going to grab a bottle in the coming days and report back. It's always intrigued me.

I'll admit, I shook my head. Tears man. The end of Lost brought me to tears, not some curly haired ponce chatting shit.

I'm kind of trolling with that one.

You better be or I'll fight you (and potentially your family, depends how hard they are)

Rikkun

I'll find a proper avatar tomorrow, this will do for now :p

Night everyone! (or morning?)

Morning's getting closer.

An advice: looks like Juventus might ask to play Saturday instead of Sunday, so I won't be able to go there.

I want to slap someone.

Goodnight Zabo, Yurt, Fade, Charles and everyone else who believed in us this year.
Hopefully we'll never have to come back like we did, this place belongs to us.

Bye GAF, FORZA JUVE, CAMPIONI D'ITALIA, SIAMO TORNATI.

Arnie

You guys suck at understanding sweepstakes, you dont get to pick your team!

I wonder how long I been a closet Man united fan for, remember that pic of 7 year old me in a rovers shirt at wembeley, someone should tell that kid

Bullshit. Jeff Junior's got a rotating Pogba and Cleverley mobile above his cot, admit it.

And his middle name's '19x'.

Messi

Good choice

player of the tournament: Iniesta

I would love it to be Don Andres or Xavi.

There is a picture of Xavi in the new Four Four Two magazine holding a spain flag over his shoulder in the new kit. It is beautiful and I want to get it framed with no text on it. But I cant find it for the life of me online.

Wilbur

Banned
I would love it to be Don Andres or Xavi.

There is a picture of Xavi in the new Four Four Two magazine holding a spain flag over his shoulder in the new kit. It is beautiful and I want to get it framed with no text on it. But I cant find it for the life of me online.

Email FourFourTwo? Might not reply or bother with things concerning that but worth a shot!

Arnie

Can't believe I've been distracted from Bob Dylan by some shit arse raps.

I'll return to Spotify.

HAHAHA who's this Trax Armstrong clot. What a fucking nob.

I was so happy when we, I mean united won it at ewood last season.

'feed the roon and he will score'

That's a united song right?

Sorry for not doing yous a favour today Jeff :( I'm pretty sure if the Newcastle boys knew you were a Man U fan they would have tried harder.

Maybe next year yeah?

Wilbur

Banned
Can't believe I've been distracted from Bob Dylan by some shit arse raps.

I'll return to Spotify.

HAHAHA who's this Trax Armstrong clot. What a fucking nob.

Chicharito, nachos and Doritos

1-2, Liverpool are doomed
7-8, Chelsea sweet as cake

Don't diss dis shit b

Fur_Q

BLUUUUUUUUUUUEEMMOOOOONNNNN YOU STARTED SINGING TOO SOON
AND NOW YOUR CHAMPIONSHIPS ON HOLD, YOU THOUGHT YOU WON IT, GOT TOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom