• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fur_Q

It's not good enough to bail out of exchanges by admitting to being a shitty troll.

Wat the fuck man what has Australia done to you, never heard of banter mate. You seriously think I can be arsed to troll, do one.

Me pointing out my avatar was me trying to say "Balo wink deal with it"

Lunchbox

Banned
de gea finally convinced me with his performance today. just needs to improve on crosses and he'll be a fantastic keeper

without him it wouldve been 5-6 for bilbao

Fur_Q

So where are these articles from these 'shitturds' proclaiming the Premier League as being so far in front of everything else? I've seen several well written, introspective articles on the merits of German and Italian football, but nothing resembling what you're talking about.

Listen to Keys and Gray tomorrow on Talkshite. Watch Jamie Redknapp this weekend. Read the sundays and the sun on monday. Watch Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer plus Alan Hansen on saturday night. Should fulfill your quota.

Salazar

Listen to Keys and Gray tomorrow on Talkshite. Watch Jamie Redknapp this weekend. Read the sundays and the sun on monday. Watch Gary Lineker and Alan Shearer plus Alan Hansen on saturday night. Should fulfill your quota.

Mastadon is a lucid, sociable adult.

Moobabe

What a performance from Bilbao - I really wasn't expecting anything like that. The strange decision for the freekick for the third goal aside - they deserved to win the game comfortably. But I guess it worked out - the 'penalty' looked just outside the box for me.

Mastadon

Banned

Couldn't you just link me to an example? I'd rather not put myself through any of those situations if it's all the same to you.

Mastadon is a lucid, sociable adult.

Occasionally.

Fur_Q

Couldn't you just link me to an example? I'd rather not put myself through any of those situations if it's all the same to you.

Occasionally.

What and deny you the work, no way son, the fact that you don't wanna do this means you aren't exposed to this shit, where as I am surrounded by people who are, and delusionally think England will win the Euros (Golden Generation Second Coming)

Wilbur

Banned
Alright I went out for shorter than I thought. It's Fady time.

the players and manager need to treat european competition with more respect this season. been embarrassing.

Agree. They've been dickheads all season but I'm debating with myself whether it's to be expected with new players like Welbeck, Jones and De Gea, because the complacent fuckers like Rooney, Evra and Nani should be making up for that.

You are not allowed to play the ball if you are missing a boot. The rules are pretty clear on that, it is the Man U players fault for not knowing them.

So are you right or are FIFA right?

That's what you get for laughing at Bundesliga yesterday, Brits :p
Barca would've probably rape and pillage Utd. just as they did with Neverkusen.

Didn't we laugh at Leverkusen as opposed to the Bundesliga?
:D[/QUOTE]

Alright I am out. May I say how disappointed I am that Man U fans have taken this result on the chin and not risen to the many troll attempts I and others have tried.

This is unsporting guys. The least you can do is give fellow GAFFers the satisfaction of going batshit crazy post defeat. Doicare excepted who did his duty.

i shall submit to your wishes:

MICHEAL OWEN WAS INJURED AND I DONT KNOW HOW WE CAN WIN THIS ENGLISH SKY LEAGUE WITHOUT HIM

Kompany out for around a fortnight according to Mancini.

FUUU!

The one high point in a shite night.

Apart from Bilbao. I've been watching them all season and I'm so pleased for them in a way.

K1LLER7

I like it when MUFC get beat.

carusofuckyou2rr.gif

;)

Fur_Q

That's a great gif :lol

Is Fur_Q Kermit?

Not unless he packed his croc and moved to the greatest country in the world. (Hello kermit, you fought the good fight brofists - were gonnna win the league were goonnnna win the league your never gonn.........)

Not unless he packed his croc and moved to the greatest country in the world. (Hello kermit, you fought the good fight brofists - were gonnna win the league were goonnnna win the league your never gonn.........)
And where is the greatest country in the world?

And for what it's worth, I hope you do win the league. If it's going to come down to United and City (which it is), I'd sooner see City win than United get #20.

GorillaJu

What a delicious evening. Both Manchester clubs fall to foreign teams. United to a 5th place Spanish club (at home!) and City to a 4th place team in Portugal.

Hopefully this is just the beginning of a run of failures and slip ups for both of them. Let's see an actual title race in the PL.

elsk

Banned
What a delicious evening. Both Manchester clubs fall to foreign teams. United to a 5th place Spanish club (at home!) and City to a 4th place team in Portugal.

Hopefully this is just the beginning of a run of failures and slip ups for both of them. Let's see an actual title race in the PL.

You are a Tottenham fan right?
And yes, fuck Man U :D

Clegg

It's a race between United and City now. Spurs needed to beat United and Arsenal if they were to challenge for the title.

They're too far behind now imo. Arsenal/Chelsea/Liverpool will be scrapping it out for 4th place.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Wait a minute! How did you know Kermit is Australian?

pOg83.gif

sneaky77

So I just finished the match...

1. Yes the second goal for us was offside.

2. Where's the De Gea lynching crew now? He saved Man Utd from a 2-6 or so.

3. The pk was out of the box.

4. Our crowd kicked us, holy crap I couldn't hear united supporters on the tv but Bilbao fans came in clear.

I am really proud of the way my team went to Old Trafford and punched United in the mouth and dominated the match for the most part. Let's hope we can finish the job at home next week, United is still United and really dangerous.. but what are the chances De Gea has another match of his life.

1331247074_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Mastadon

Banned

4. Our crowd kicked us, holy crap I couldn't hear united supporters on the tv but Bilbao fans came in clear.

I am really proud of the way my team went to Old Trafford and punched United in the mouth and dominated the match for the most part. Let's hope we can finish the job at home next week, United is still United and really dangerous.. but what are the chances De Gea has another match of his life.

He's had a great couple of games, but lets be honest his shot stopping has never really been in question. He still has some quite apparent areas of weakness that he needs to address.

Wilbur

Banned

They were fantastic. You should be proud.

Clegg

De Gea has been putting in these kind of performances for the last 5 weeks now.

I reckon Bilbao will score 2 or 3 at home. United aren't playing well right now. De Gea is the man responsible for keeping us in matches.

sneaky77

I reckon Bilbao will score 2 or 3 at home. United aren't playing well right now. De Gea is the man responsible for keeping us in matches.

I think United will be forced to come out more in the second leg, which may leave open space for susaeta and muniain, but there's no way United does not score, so we just need to play our game and don't get nervous and score a couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom