• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

I feel sorry for anyone that didn't get the ME3 CE that comes with the From Ashes DLC quest, without having to buy it on PSN/XBL. This contains some pretty fucking major events for the series and it should be a part of the main game itself, not sold separately. Definitely get it if you can though. Really good.

I'm beasting as a Vanguard. Game is great.

Messi

Is everyone from ME2 in ME3 if
They survived the suicide mission

Stealth jack post, pfft "everyone", oh and does Sarah from chuck still voice Miranda? Kal Regar was Adam Baldwin??? Is he in 3? He didnt die

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zanetti "We are all special, because we are Interisti. So once again: Happy Birthday Inter, and may there be another 100 more years like these!"

3OWPe.gif
3OWPe.gif
3OWPe.gif

elsk

Banned
A bit of offtopic here but:
The K'lautern players are paying to down the price of the tickets to 10€ so more fans come the stadium in the upcoming matches.

dc89

:O And people say City have a big squad.

QPR have used 40 different players in the league and cups this season. And for that reason, Mark Hughes will not keep them up. He doesn't have enough time to establish his best 11 players.

Also in their last 10 games they play City, United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Arsenal & Chelsea.

elsk

Banned
Jupp Heynckes is the best paid manager in Germany with €5m salary per year. And the only one from Germany in the top 10 of best paid managers in the world, he's the #5 in that list.

:/

Jupp Heynckes is the best paid manager in Germany with €5m salary per year. And the only one from Germany in the top 10 of best paid managers in the world, he's the #5 in that list.

:/

Alex McLeish is amongst the top 20 best paid managers in Europe

*cries*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom