• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyoufu

Upcoming Newcastle Fixtures:

vs Liverpool (H)

vs Swansea (A)

vs Bolton (H)

vs Stoke (H)

vs Wigan (A)

vs Man City (H)

vs Everton (A)

Best case scenario: 15 points

Lightning

Banned
Upcoming Newcastle Fixtures:

vs Liverpool (H)

vs Swansea (A)

vs Bolton (H)

vs Stoke (H)

vs Wigan (A)

vs Man City (H)

vs Everton (A)

Best case scenario: 15 points
In all honesty you can pick up points in all of those games. Away from home Man City are very beatable. If Everton can beat Man City, so can Newcastle!

The trip to Swansea will be tough. It's freakin hard going there....

Kyoufu

In all honesty you can pick up points in all of those games. Away from home Man City are very beatable. If Everton can beat Man City, so can Newcastle!

The trip to Swansea will be tough. It's freakin hard going there....

I don't think we'll beat City. They have a title to play for, but if they fumble like Arsenal fumbled last year against us then I'll be pleased.

rodvik

Dutch league has a serious title race going. 6 teams separated by just 5 points.

Sweet. I want AZ to win just because we have a player arriving from there in the summer :)

Speaking of other leagues. Is there any league in the word where ALL full games are available online after they are played? (I dont mind paying)

I would love to start following a new league but lack of coverage makes it a bit of a non starter.

Didnt the Conference used to have a kick ass online service?

spidye

lol

Champion will be decided in the Dortmund - Bayern match.

dunno about that. I just don't see dortmund dropping points like we do even if we manage to beat you in your stadium(which is to be honest already very unlikely)
BUT I am looking forward to a very entertaining match nonetheless.

hopefully we understand next season that you have to give your best until may and not think season's already over in january.

dunno about that. I just don't see dortmund dropping points like we do even if we manage to beat you in your stadium(which is to be honest already very unlikely)
BUT I am looking to a very entertaining match nonetheless.

Nürnberg and Augsburg are a sure 6 points for you. If you win at Dortmund, everything will be possible. And if not, well, let's wait for us beating Schalke and then it's officially over.

ozilshot.GIF

Christian Streich is my Bundesliga coach of the season.

Favre's still my nr.1, but if Freiburg can actually manage to get it's ass to 10th or higher and Gladbach stall completely then I'll echo your sentiment.

Stanislawski's the clown of the season though. Throwing out your top players on loan/transfers+ settling our team to midtable mediocrity instead of a european place= Nice going dude. I'd also consider Kurz and Cardoso but I don't know how much blame they actually deserve.

Lightning

Banned
Spurs have way easier fixtures though.
Yeah but they are Spurs and can fuck things up. Norwich, Swansea and Sunderland are not going to be easy games for Spurs. They can drop points in any one of them.

And regardless of the BS coming out of Redknapp's mouth Spurs are not playing well. If it continues that 5 points will disappear very quickly. Afterall, at the start of March they were 10points ahead of us I believe it was. Now where are we?

spidye

Favre's still my nr.1, but if Freiburg can actually manage to get it's ass to 10th or higher and Gladbach stall completely then I'll echo your sentiment.

Stanislawski's the clown of the season though. Throwing out your top players on loan/transfers+ settling our team to midtable mediocrity instead of a european place= Nice going dude. I'd also consider Kurz and Cardoso but I don't know how much blame they actually deserve.

oenning and skibbe say hi

Kyoufu

Yeah but they are Spurs and can fuck things up. Norwich, Swansea and Sunderland are not going to be easy games for Spurs. They can drop points in any one of them.

And regardless of the BS coming out of Redknapp's mouth Spurs are not playing well. If it continues that 5 points will disappear very quickly. Afterall, at the start of March they were 10points ahead of us I believe it was. Now where are we?

But we're talking about Newcastle too. We're the king of fuck ups!

Oxx

What does subscribing do? I still have to click on Community, ugh.

I have it set to automatically subscribe to any thread I post in. Or you can manually subscribe as well.

There's a menu option in the web app to view your subscribed threads. In a full browser I think you can access it through the user CP. So, just bookmark that.

Couple of good chances for both team early on. Milito and Matri both really should have scored.

Edit - Hmm, Matri doesn't seem to be very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom