• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally on FIFA I play as Nazio. It's unbelievable, but I've never lost a head-to-head match with them so far But when I play with Juve, there is a reason why I always play with Caceres in the lineup. :p

Darth Ranieri really has no answer to the 3-5-2. We're stretching them so far wide, and Del Piero is making Merda's defense look silly, just sneaking in between the lines.

I'm surprused that Poli is coming off. I thought he was doing well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OWEJ$OJW$OPJ$#OPJ#$WP:OJDERPO:JPDORJTPODRJTPOJERPOJERPOJPRDEOJPODRTJPGL:FCJK:DFLJ:DFLJ:DLFJGSDF

DELPIERO SCORED GUYS

DLEPIEROUER dPO{EWRPO{

edit:
#$#$OL:^J:OLJ%R$:LJGDF DLEPIERI

DEL PIERO SCORED ON BOTH INTER AND MILAN OH MY GOD OH MYOFSEPO{%

Lightning

Banned
What about Wenger? Considering what he has to work with.
Absolutely out of the question. Wenger is working with the hand that he dealt himself. He is the idiot who authorized the Cesc Fabregas sale so late in the summer when that crap should have been sorted at the start of the window. Wenger gives the okay on all sales and purchases from the club. Last summers transfer shambles was largley his fault while the other share of the blame goes direct to Ivan Gazidis who fucked around too much worrying about price.

When Arsenal are challenging for top spot in the premier league then Wenger is good. This season has been a fuck up... and it's Wengers fault.

Korez

caceres_658836605.jpg

<3

Zabojnik

SAN MARTINOOOO! CAPITANOOOOO!!!

One of our worst matches this season, surely, if not the worst. Which says a lot about le Merde, I guess.

He was a sub, AND scored. Whatever you're trying to say is invalid. He stayed this season to play in our new stadium.
Only cracking jokes about the amount of old players in the Serie A. No hard feelings. Besides I really like Del Piero. He's a friend of Noel Gallagher (person in my avatar if you were wondering) and an Oasis fan so he's cool. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom