• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT7| Avaya ever heard anything like it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

Interesting to see that Ranieri still hasn't changed, subbing their best two players simultaneously. At least this time he remembered to make that third sub.

dc89

Stolen from Pics that make you laugh thread.

1qKoq.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Thank you based La Liga for Caceres.

Only cracking jokes about the amount of old players in the Serie A. No hard feelings. Besides I really like Del Piero. He's a friend of Noel Gallagher (person in my avatar if you were wondering) and an Oasis fan so he's cool. ;)

It's alright ;p

GorillaJu

lWEFY.jpg

Roughly: "We're born again like Conte's hair, and you disappeared like Cambiasso's hair"

It annoys me how much easier it is to learn other Latin, Germanic or Romantic languages because of how similar they are, when learning Japanese is so fucking hard. If I chose German, French or Italian I'd have been fluent years ago. :(

Because of your translation I just was able to learn what "we" and "you" is in Italian, that "come" is "like" and apparently their are two ways of saying "hair"? Also "reborn" and "vanish"

Fuck languages. If it was something I didn't know in Japanese I'd be dumbfounded and unable to discern a thing.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
True but considering all the league titles he won with different teams, he'll probably go down as a legend.

Never finished second in years.

Also never, and will never win the CL.

It annoys me how much easier it is to learn other Latin, Germanic or Romantic languages because of how similar they are, when learning Japanese is so fucking hard. If I chose German, French or Italian I'd have been fluent years ago. :(

Because of your translation I just was able to learn what "we" and "you" is in Italian, that "come" is "like" and apparently their are two ways of saying "hair"? Also "reborn" and "vanish"

Fuck languages. If it was something I didn't know in Japanese I'd be dumbfounded and unable to discern a thing.

It wasn't really word for word I picked/added whatever word made more sense!

Japanese must be one of the hardest languages to learn :eek: I'm pretty sure you could learn ANYTHING if you mastered it.

dc89

I need some help GAF.

Tactics Ogre or Final Fantasy Tactics on my Vita. Which one, want to download one right now but I can't decide!

Wilbur

Banned
Shay Given on MOTD2, such a good shot stopper. Shame his defence are letting him down a lot this season :/

He did just call McLeish a great manager. Respect gone.

FootballFan

Thank you based La Liga for Caceres.

You are welcome.
You could always tell he is a good player, it just wasn't working out at Barca at all. Maybe he couldn't handle the pressure, who knows. Simple passes, tackles etc he would stuff them up. He played so much better for Uruguay, Sevilla and now Juve.

Also:
DEL PIERRRRROOOO!! legend.

TeegsD

Oh my lol, Porto tied Pacos Ferreira. And they didn't score any goals either. Porto led on an own goal until they tied around 10 minutes from the end. The top of the league sure is playing out interestingly this year. Thank god we are down in 4th/5th away from all the drama...
fuck everything

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh! A certain someone has finally found himself a club that fits his level better.
Amauri
B3qw2.gif
B3qw2.gif
On a free transfer as well. He likes to stick around I guess
B3qw2.gif

You are welcome.
You could always tell he is a good player, it just wasn't working out at Barca at all. Maybe he couldn't handle the pressure, who knows. Simple passes, tackles etc he would stuff them up. He played so much better for Uruguay, Sevilla and now Juve.

Also:
DEL PIERRRRROOOO!! legend.

YES :D

Maybe he was too young? He improved a lot under Sevilla! Not quite there yet defensively but he's a monster going forward <3

Amauri
B3qw2.gif
B3qw2.gif
On a free transfer as well. He likes to stick around I guess
B3qw2.gif

Only took him over 3 months to find a new club!
KuGsj.gif

I was all the way up with Bayern fighting for the first place last season, but then I lost like the last 5 games somehow and ended up only getting into CL through qualification matches. Bayern are so damn ahead of me this season though, just hoping for a fucking CL spot and not fucking too much up again.
LLShC.gif

Awww yeah, Frederik Sørensen.

Carbonox

Mass Effect 3 Platinum Trophy GET.

Now on to Dragon Age Origins for the first time. Only like 2 minutes in (after customisation) and it's bored me already. Guess it's the genre. I'll still push on.

Weekend needs to hurry up. So hyped for Newcastle v Liverpool.

Fur_Q

Hahahahaha Terriers are so bad Geordie electricians and brickies - YEP.

Seen and been in pub teams better than this lot.

rodvik

Shay Given on MOTD2, such a good shot stopper. Shame his defence are letting him down a lot this season :/

He did just call McLeish a great manager. Respect gone.

He is a class bloke. Oddly it turns out Guzan is also very good. Keeper is the one area we have good strength in.

No idea what he is talking about with McLeish, I suppose he has to say that kind of thing though.

Mass Effect 3 Platinum Trophy GET.

Now on to Dragon Age Origins for the first time. Only like 2 minutes in (after customisation) and it's bored me already. Guess it's the genre. I'll still push on.

Weekend needs to hurry up. So hyped for Newcastle v Liverpool.

I'd be looking forward to it more if Colo wasn't out :(

Oh well, atleast Tiote should be back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom