• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

tzare

COngratulations to Chelsea fans, we deserved more, as in the first leg, but this season luck isn't with us. Now i hope bayern goes to the final , but i do not have many hopes.

Shiloa

I don't think the interviewer was trying to be a dick on Sky, I think he wanted to then do a follow-up question asking him how disappointed he must be feeling, but when Ivanovic seemed to not know about it it got awkward.

flyover

Di Matteo went down to the crossroads...

ZpnM6.jpg

Congratz Chelsea, that was quite a match. :) I'm really happy to see Torres score after all he went during this year, as well as Di Matteo showing that he could easily be a top-club manager, once again.

Moobabe

YEEEEES!

Torres, glorious, absolutely glorious. He was bloody useless before that giving them a lot of space.

But what a game, my boys we did it!

Terry has a lot to answer for, I wonder if this is the end for him at Chelsea.

Disgraceful moment for him and with the court case coming up...

I love you man. I LOVE YOU CHELSEA GAF! Not only did I win avatar bets but we made it - this might just be our year!!!!!!!!

Clegg

I demand Guardiolas Head!

3 Games in a raw and the same mistakes Over and over and over again.

Barsa Lost every thing because of his ignorance and stupidity.

FUCK YOU GUARDILA.................................

I'm going to guess that this is a troll.

And if its not then you are very very stupid.

This is the best fucking sport in the fucking world. Where else would you get such insane, trolltastic results? I'm still laughing my goddamn ass off right now.

Congrats Chelsea, I've never cared for you guys but, bravo, what a result. Di Mateo has ascended to demi-god status with the results he has ground out of this old, broken ass team. Bravo.

PowderedToast

barca blew it, no urgency, no plan b. the last 30 minutes was the first leg all over again. kudos to chelsea for playing with 10 men but barca were the definition of predictable.

also fuck redknapp for saying that was the greatest english performance in the CL ever. DOES HE NOT REMEMBER, FUCK YOU MAN

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I want Real - Chelsea final, Real play shit and Chelsea win then in the press conference Mourinho says "I always said I would win the Champions League for Chelsea"

Result isnt deserved at all, they had luck and played with 11 defense player at home. They will get destoyed in Camp Nou.... "deserved" you made my day.

Barca will score at least 4 goals next week against them. Mark my words.

I did mark your words son so much so that I bookmarked it :)

IceCold

Still trying to work out if comments like this are genuine or not.

Absolutely fucking stupid if you meant it.

And tell me how? Barca will not win the league nor the CL (he missed a penalty that would have been a game changer). Tell me why he would deserve it? Because he scores lots of goals?

Kyoufu

In the end this is good for Messi. Brings him back down to Earth where he's mortal like the rest of us. Hopefully now he'll be hungrier next season.

Also, I hope he learns to shoot more instead of making empty passes that lead absolutely nowhere.

His only shot at goal hit the post...

Sanjay

mourinho will fucking do it again. not only will he win the league, he'll also win the fucking champions league. that fucking guy!

because missing a penalty disproves that, lol.

No not performing at his standard levels in his past 3 games when it counted. Best players in the world perform at the highest level like Ronaldo did :D

But by having said that Messi is world class though, but he needs a front man, he can't do it all.

dc89

I'm going to guess that this is a troll.

And if its not then you are very very stupid.

I think there will be more of this in the media too, not exclusive to GAF. Question is now, does Pep want to work with this Barca side which is looking at it's worst season in recent memory.

Dinokill

Fuck the overrated piece of shit that Messi is.

Fuck Barcelona

Fuck Pep

Fuck Cesc

Fuck Pique

Fuck everything that Farsa stand for

Fuck them all

So happy now.

FootballFan

Messi isn't even going to win the golden boot...

He didn't win it last season either...

HAHAHA TAKE IT BARCA! TAKE IT!

Cannot wait to read this thread later.

NEGATIVE FOOTBALL FTW

Other than keit4, most comments seem normal to me. Chelsea won and Barca weren't sore losers, players stayed on the pitch, fans kept singing right after Torres scored, Chelsea defended well, no controversy, don't see what the problem is.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
[06:11] <speedpop-laptop> so when are they going to make Drogba a fullback
[06:18] <speedpop-laptop> guess Chelsea's best chance is the freak counter or battling through extra time to penalties
[06:22] <speedpop-laptop> do Chelsea have any subs left?
[06:22] <speedpop-laptop> take Drogba off and throw Torres on

*Torres comes on for Drogba a minute later*

[06:24] <speedpop-laptop> fucking mindreader
[06:24] * speedpop-laptop flexes
[06:30] <speedpop-laptop> Guardiola freaking the fuck out hahaha
[06:33] <Kabouter> Hahahh man, Barca
[06:33] <Kabouter> This is humiliating
[06:34] <speedpop-laptop> Chelsea showing the world how to stifle Barcelona

*cue Torres flood and amazement*

[06:36] <speedpop-laptop> oh my good god
[06:36] <Kabouter> speedpop called it

[06:38] <Kabouter> So who winning CL? Madrid or Bayern?

Enjoy it while it lasts Chelsea :p

Cyport

Insane comments from my Chelsea supporting friends on facebook now saying that Torres is worth every penny. Got to love the post match orgasms

Top Bottom