• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

elsk

Banned
525800_3829427099891_1404243666_33475018_109593529_n.jpg

How do you think he'll do?

If he gets to play as winger, he could do good. But it's a 50/50 chance anyway.

Carbonox

I hope my boy Joey trolls the shit out of Chelsea. It's the least he can do. Maybe Dribble Cisse can get some goals that our Cisse couldn't.

As for Blackburn, they better conjure up the spirit of Thor and shock Spurs.

That last sentence is Daily Mail levels of shit. :lol

LegoArmo

Jelavic has 9 goals in his last 7 games. The Premier League is so easy to score in, that's Messi form.

He was only decent for Rangers.

SPL > EPL

Salvadora

Pep should come to Liverpool...Kenny should go to the pub.

Statisticians Infostrada Sports on Twitter: "Liverpool need eight points from remaining four Premier League matches to equal their lowest ever Premier League points total (54 in 1998/99)."
That was on the BBC liveblog.

offshore

"Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "We just didn't match their intensity. Forget shape, systems and so on, intensity is everything in football. For the first two goals we were really lose and disorganised. It was not until half-time that we got back to our level and showed discipline.

"We were honest in the second half, showed pride and at Chelsea on Wednesday we will show the intensity we're used to showing and give them a far stronger game. If you were here today you'd have to say we got beat by the better team."

Well at least on Wednesday we can't be any worse than we were today.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Notts Countyyyy!

Chiellini: "Hey everybody!! Outside of the hotel there's my missing brother ... Training now!!"

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/543693_10150722235217991_32381747990_9214653_89362027_n.jpg[img]
[/QUOTE]
Uncanny [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

i guess this was is most important action in the dress of the fc bayern. his goal against juve three years ago.
GoalS. GOALS BLABLURN!

Labadal

Dutch GAF: What do you guys think of this Dost fella? Seems to be scoring all the time.

Fun fact about the Palermo game: Both booked players have scored.

Top Bottom