• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

thy_

Bundesliga-Gaf
if you were looking for a goalkeeper, who of those possibly going down would you take?
Trapp, Rensing or Kraft?

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
He's been helped by some sunday league defending from Norwich but they were 3 great goals.

GQman2121

Banned
I don't think he's world class (yet) but that's a great hat trick.

jvbdejnv.gif

Mr. Sam

Great game in League One on Sky Sports 2. Sheffield United 2 - Stevenage 2.

Sheffield United slide behind Wednesday into third; the playoff places. Stevenage slide ahead of Notts County into sixth; also a playoff place.

Carbonox

At least Stevenage are in the play-offs now. Gotta win their final game though to ensure they stay in the top 6.

Sensational from them this season. Really proud of my town.

dc89

Great game in League One on Sky Sports 2. Sheffield United 2 - Stevenage 2.

Sheffield United slide behind Wednesday into third; the playoff places. Stevenage slide ahead of Notts County into sixth; also a playoff place.

Yeah it was a great game.

Mr. Sam

At least Stevenage are in the play-offs now. Gotta win their final game though to ensure they stay in the top 6.

Sensational from them this season. Really proud of my town.

I've been really impressed by Stevenage, though my favourite memory of them is losing to Charlton at The Valley on my birthday.

Kyoufu

I'd say leading your country to the Copa America and finishing Player of the Tournament ahead of Messi, Neymar et al. would make someone world class. If any Englishman did it they'd be said to be utterly legendary...but that'll never happen.

Yeah well, English players aren't allowed to play in Copa America.

I'd say leading your country to the Copa America and finishing Player of the Tournament ahead of Messi, Neymar et al. would make someone world class. If any Englishman did it they'd be said to be utterly legendary...but that'll never happen.

Not for me boyo

My definition of world class is if they would make a world 11, he wouldn't for me.

A pleasure to watch when he plays the game right though

Top Bottom