• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Clegg

What does Phelan actually do?

He takes charge of the day to day training. I'm not sure what else he does though.

Queiroz helped SAF develop our tactics which had us playing some brilliant football from 2006-2009. I don't think Phelan has quite the same level of technical and tactical knowledge.

I'm not having a go at Phelan either. We got things badly wrong in the CL and for certain games this season. Thats down to the entire backroom staff.

He manages Spurs in my FM save.

Wilbur

Banned
562068_395635660475990_199066263466265_1163770_851661786_n.jpg

confirmed?!

He takes charge of the day to day training. I'm not sure what else he does though.

Queiroz helped SAF develop our tactics which had us playing some brilliant football from 2006-2009. I don't think Phelan has quite the same level of technical and tactical knowledge.

He manages Spurs in my FM save.

Doesn't the first team coach take charge of day to day training? I thought he just advises and assists Ferguson in pretty much everything that he does.

Clegg

Doesn't the first team coach take charge of day to day training? I thought he just advises and assists Ferguson in pretty much everything that he does.

I think Mike Phelan and Rene Meulensteen divide those duties between them.

Meulensteen works a lot with Uniteds younger players too.

Anyone know why neither ESPN or SKY are airing tonight's matches or Chelsea-Newcastle tomorrow?

I know 3PM Saturday games are not broadcast, but midweek fixtures too?

Anyone know why neither ESPN or SKY are airing tonight's matches or Chelsea-Newcastle tomorrow?

I know 3PM Saturday games are not broadcast, but midweek fixtures too?

Think these games have been moved at short notice for the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Everton, so the TV companies didn't have time to work either of them into their quota for televised games

Think these games have been moved at short notice for the FA Cup semi-final between Liverpool and Everton, so the TV companies didn't have time to work either of them into their quota for televised games

That makes perfect sense seeing as Liverpool and Everton is on tonight and Chels and Spurs tomorrow. Shame I'll have to stick to some crappy feed.

It's kinda funny that we don't even get half the games live while when I was in SA we got every game, including all 3PM Saturday games, live.

To be fair, we've conceded an own goal against Fulham in a completely innocuous Premier League match, not bottled it and thrown away the title to our noisy neighbours.

I don't need to point out how that scenario is impossible for Liverpool on a number of levels at this point. Maybe next season?

dc89

To be fair, we've conceded an own goal against Fulham in a completely innocuous Premier League match, not bottled it and thrown away the title to our noisy neighbours.

If someone can put a coat on this fella I will use it as my avatar!

$%28KGrHqR,!hgE6Z+zQ0RGBOm%298U7VSw~~60_35.JPG

flyover

Is Anfield the easiest place to go in the Premiership if you want points?

Probably.

Only Villa, Wigan, Bolton, and Wolves have fewer home wins.

And yet only Man City, Man U, and Newcastle have fewer home losses.

So it actually is the easiest place for both teams to get points (nine draws).

Liverpool fans still care about the league? I wrote the season off after the Arsenal game. No need to get upset over losses now. Best to look towards the summer and see what they are going to do to add quality to the team.

Btw does anyone knows when the transfer window opens?

Bullshit. Typical Italian refs. Please miss it Cavani you ugly mofo.

Haters gonna hate.

bjaelke

Liverpool fans still care about the league? I wrote the season off after the Arsenal game. No need to get upset over losses now. Best to look towards the summer and see what they are going to do to add quality to the team.

Btw does anyone knows when the transfer window opens?

It's not about this match. It's about getting momentum before Saturday.

Top Bottom