• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Zabojnik

I'm going guys. Flag in the trunk, jersey hidden like Superman.
I'm shitting my pants, we're so gonna lose.

JUVE!

"Faith, my child!"
sky-tv-miracles-pirlo-small-30322.jpg

Vucinic and Quaglia confirmed. Che Dio ce la mandi buona!

GQman2121

Banned
Is Drogba injured?

Not injured. He's on the bench, and I suspect if we don't have a lead in the second half, he'll come on and maybe be paired with Torres upfront. That's just me speculating though.....

I would be shocked if Malouda stays on for 90 mins. I fully expect him to be pulled at some point for Mata.

Outsanity

Not injured. He's on the bench, and I suspect if we don't have a lead in the second half, he'll come on and maybe be paired with Torres upfront. That's just me speculating though.....

I would be shocked if Malouda stays on for 90 mins. I fully expect him to be pulled at some point for Mata.

Guess RDM has Saturday in mind but I'm not completely confident this will get the job done.

TeegsD

I also need to get through HL2 and the 2 Eps. Have owned them for years but just never got to finish the main game.

Anyways, it's weird that Di Mateo isn't resting some players. They've got to be getting tired by now.

GQman2121

Banned
Anyways, it's weird that Di Mateo isn't resting some players. They've got to be getting tired by now.

I'd be willing to be that Cole, Lampard, Mata and Drogba will all start on Saturday.

I'm kind of shocked that Malouda is getting the nod today over Kalou. I thought he and Torres linked up well on Sunday.

Arnie

I've never played Half Life 2 but I have the Orange Box. Should I start now?

Half Life 2 is strictly average. Episode 1 is slightly below average. Episode 2 is distinctly above it.

Very overrated series given a free pass because it's predominately a PC shooter. For example the gunplay is wank and the whole thing is mind numbingly linear and enclosed. Up until Episode 2 which offers slight fixes to both these issues and is a much better game as a result.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Notts County FC ‏ @Official_NCFC
"Good luck to our Italian brothers tonight - Juventus v Lecce, 19:45. Forza Juve! You Pies!"

<3

Wilbur

Banned
Its one of the best games released in the last 10 years. Episode 2 is also a masterpiece

Finish the Orange Box and then join us in the ball achingly long wait.

Half Life 2 is strictly average. Episode 1 is slightly below average. Episode 2 is distinctly above it.

Very overrated series given a free pass because it's predominately a PC shooter. For example the gunplay is wank and the whole thing is mind numbingly linear and enclosed. Up until Episode 2 which offers slight fixes to both these issues and is a much better game as a result.

I keep just looking at my games not knowing what to play.

Games I have barely started or not at all that we've got:

Alpha Protocol (second mission)
Bayonetta
Bourne Conspiracy
Demon's Souls (finished 1-1 and that's it, couldn't beat fire spider)
God Of War 1,2 and 3
MGS 1, 2, 3 and Peace Walker
Half Life 2
Rayman Origins
Sly 1, 2 and 3
Vanquish

Clegg

Half life sucks.

Valve know this, thank god.

You are now on the list.

I keep just looking at my games not knowing what to play.

Games I have barely started or not at all that we've got:

Alpha Protocol (second mission)
Bayonetta
Bourne Conspiracy
Demon's Souls (finished 1-1 and that's it, couldn't beat fire spider)
God Of War 1,2 and 3
MGS 1, 2, 3 and Peace Walker
Half Life 2
Rayman Origins
Sly 1, 2 and 3
Vanquish

You're going to get crucified for that list

Zabojnik

I was feeling pretty fine until a few minutes ago, now I feel like I'm about to die at any moment. This can't be good for your health, can it?

Top Bottom