• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Ladies and Gentleman...Papiss Cisse:

untitled-2apkog.gif

untitled-8zjkh2.gif

CiCy1.gif

UptYc.jpg
CHEERS BOYS!

Jin_7

Goal was a fluke, lads.

Then every goal scored outside of the box is a fluke.
There's a reason he tried an outside of the boot drop-kick there.
Of course you need some luck and a perfect strike but from what I can see he had the intention to strike it just like that.

pulga

Banned
Cagliari in a neutral ground (mostly Juventini though), and Atalanta at home.

AC Milan play Inter and Novara at home.

We can either win our two games or hope for an upset from Inter.

Inter will definitely give it their all, they need those points if they have any hope for a miracle CL spot.

FUCKKK CMON WE CAN DO THIS! I've waited too long for this to slip out of our hands the way it did!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Holy shit at the Buffon fuck up!!!

:O

Huge mistake, but I'd blame the whole team as well. We can't play like that against 10 men.

Inter will definitely give it their all, they need those points if they have any hope for a miracle CL spot.

FUCKKK CMON WE CAN DO THIS! I've waited too long for this to slip out of our hands the way it did!

If Milan - Inter ends with a draw, we can wrap up the title with ONE win.

rodvik

Keep the faith Awesome and rodvik, hopefully McLeish will be sacked soon =)

Great comment: "Imagine if Gary Neville was commentating. He'd actually have jizzed all over Martin Tyler". lol

Thanks , please make the bad man go away :(

Also both Cisse goals were great, I actually prefer the first though. Such power with a dip. Class strike.

keit4

Banned
Congratulations merengues, well deserved title, but be aware, the next season you will win three points less. See you at Riazor ;)

Wilbur

Banned
HALA MADRID

Brilliant, well done. I don't mind who wins Copa Del Rey, love Bilbao, love Guardiola. Bilbao also has to win the EL.

offshore

Grats to Madrid.

"More good news for Newcastle. Cheik Tiote, stretchered off earlier, is back on his feet and smiling and laughing on the touchline."

I didn't even see that. lol. Great news.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think City are going to lose, they've got the bit between their teeth now, and Newcastle will be tired. I'd love it if they can win, I'd love to see them in the CL as well as help us.

Top Bottom