• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

*hugs*

Lol even Drogba couldn't believe that goal :D

Drogba is Cisse's favourite player ever I think.

Great moment when Pardew and Drogba looked at eachother after the goal and they both just laughed.

Let's just enjoy tonight and worry about Citeh tommorow. Still a long way to go for CL football but we can do it, it's going to be very...very hard though.

TrueBlue

Congrats to the Newcastle fans here. Beaten by two fantastic goals, not gonna complain. Looks like we're gonna have to do the job in Munich to see the CL next season.

Kyoufu

I think Cisse would be one of the top scorers if not top scorer if he came at the start of the season.

I mean, he scores amazing goals with BOTH feet and is destroying records all over the place.

His minutes per goal ratio is still amazing.

dc89

Where is Newcastle finding these players.

alan_carr_chatty_man.jpg

His dad. Seriously.

Sloosha

I think Cisse would be one of the top scorers if not top scorer if he came at the start of the season.

I mean, he scores amazing goals with BOTH feet and is destroying records all over the place.

His minutes per goal ratio is still amazing.

It really is amazing. Hopefully he can keep it up next season for you as well.

rififi

Tomorrow night, Madrid will once again look like this:

cibeles1--644x362.jpg

Tonight it will probably look the same, except without the barriers around the fountain.

Top Bottom