• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Kyoufu

I don't think City are going to lose, they've got the bit between their teeth now, and Newcastle will be tired. I'd love it if they can win, I'd love to see them in the CL as well as help us.

Yeah that's how I feel too.

If anything we'll have a roaring crowd behind us.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah that's how I feel too.

If anything we'll have a roaring crowd behind us.

I'm glad it's you City are going to... out of the teams that would give them a game at home, it's only you, Arsenal and Everton I'd feel like could get points off City in this mood. I don't know why.

LOOOOOL. Guardiola saying that this season "something" happened but they decided to shut up.

Referring to Madrid being champion.

They don't talk about referees.

VALORS.

pIJR1.png

K1LLER7

Good to see ronaldo win the league, £80m justified or is that after they win a CL.

Congrats to Mourinho too, now he can come to united and bring Ronnie and Ozil with him.

rififi

It's only been 3 seasons since Madrid last won La Liga, but for some reason it feels longer. Feels strange, but good.

Hope Bilbao play better in the Europa final.

K1LLER7

I think Barca not having an out and out striker in the team once Villa was injured really hurt their chances, along with the club world cup thing, they seemed tired and slower towards the end of the season.

^ haha, we'll give you Bebe (the next ronaldo), Macheda and Pogba. Throw in a couple of boots to cover for the one's stolen at bayern munich, we could have a deal.

Fady K

Wow @ Cisse. Fully deserved Newcastle. Chelsea were DULL. NO Champions League football unless they beat Bayern Munich in the final. Good luck with that.

Top Bottom