• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbury?

422092_10150848578498056_644873055_12673448_1572921431_n.jpg

Edit : nice goatse, shirt.

This is Wilbury

ib23kanl6CPhcj.gif

I'm the girls in the background on NeoGAF while rape and fat Geordies just occur around me.

Hot shirt Animals! Is the lettering good?

rodvik

Haha I was actually looking for those gifs, but could only find a shitty video. Love how Ronaldo throws that into the ground in a real "YOU SAW THAT, BITCH?!" way.

Yeah. I also love the take back he does with the "actually I am going to unscrew it as well for you, because no doubt you will fail at that too" kind of look.

Am I wrong to feel Real would have preferred the Champions League if they had to choose? I get the sense the Bayern victory has denied them more than just a title

Kyoufu

Am I wrong to feel Real would have preferred the Champions League if they had to choose? I get the sense the Bayern victory has denied them more than just a title

Wouldn't that be true for any team? I always thought the CL was a higher honour than a league title.

Don't you have any self respect Kyoufu?

Good lord that's like more than half the posts I've made on GAF.
KuGsj.gif

Nope. I am single-handedly fuelling Newcastle back to European football.

Wouldn't that be true for any team? I always thought the CL was a higher honour than a league title.

Nope. I am single-handedly fuelling Newcastle back to European football.

Well, managers always say they'd prefer the league. Mourinho recently added to this saying that "the best team will always win the league, but you can't say the same for Europe". The players, however, may claim to prefer the CL. I'd certainly choose the CL myself, especially if you're a Madrid player wanting to solidify your mark and be called the best because, ironically, whilst Real may be the best in Spain some may argue Barca to be the best in the world.

The frightening part is that I looked at you posts per day a month back and it was at 24. It's at 28 now.

GET YOURSELF TOGETHER MAN

So many threads about dicks in off topic too!

also have way too much time in school, just sitting around browsing GAF for several hours gets your post count to crazy levels!

Kyoufu

Well, managers always say they'd prefer the league. Mourinho recently added to this saying that "the best team will always win the league, but you can't say the same for Europe". The players, however, may claim to prefer the CL. I'd certainly choose the CL myself, especially if you're a Madrid player wanting to solidify your mark and be called the best because, ironically, whilst Real may be the best in Spain some may argue Barca to be the best in the world.

I think with La Liga it's preferable to win that rather than CL (if you had to choose) because in a 2 team league with so many games played you have to "out-grind" your rival and this season, Real Madrid have gotten more from La Liga grind than Barca so they are the champions.

Easy on the posts then because we don't want Newcastle to take the third spot away from Arsenal, do we?

Hah, don't see that happening unfortunately :p

Clegg

I had my econometrics exam the other day. It actually went better than I expected and I'm pretty sure I passed. About half the class didn't show up to take the test.

This thread started on the 17th of April and there is already 19,500 posts. We're burning through these OT's. I think we've been posting even more since the move to Community.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Inda: "Javi Martinez has told fiorentino that he wants to play for Real Madrid."

Inda: "Today, Real Madrid has concluded the signing of Javi Martinez"

if true, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, yeah right.

TeegsD

Iker Casillas is currently beating every college girl on my facebook at uploading photos right now but I guess he must be really excited. The man deserves every award he gets.

Messi

Iker Casillas is currently beating every college girl on my facebook at uploading photos right now but I guess he must be really excited. The man deserves every award he gets.

I follow him, as I like him. But seriously dude. learn to upload all photos at once lol. I understand why he is excited though.

I had my econometrics exam the other day. It actually went better than I expected and I'm pretty sure I passed. About half the class didn't show up to take the test.

This thread started on the 17th of April and there is already 19,500 posts. We're burning through these OT's. I think we've been posting even more since the move to Community.

I did a business law test today, it didn't go to badly either, the problem is though I am now too burnt out to study for my statistic test I have tomorrow morning :(

rodvik

Grats on the exam.

Ever since Community, we have been drunk with language! We have made a cage with words and shoved our God inside!
(apologies to Morris West).

Arnie

Just came in from a night out and watched that Muamba video. Very emotional. Began to tear up.

I pretty much cried.

Top Bottom