• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/12 |OT9| Dedicated to Morosini & others who didn't make it. RIP.

K1LLER7

Ba will score a hat-trick against City and everyone (especially united-gaf) will forget about Cisse.

until he scores against us.

Carbonox

As long as we spank Everton, I don't care. They're getting too big for their pikey Hi-Tec boots. I wouldn't mind us going for Jelavic though.

rififi

cisse_2_11r5ja9.gif

cisse_2_1_17vjar.gif

I can watch that goal and the reaction for hours, but am I reading this correctly: 10 minutes of stoppage time? how is that even possible?

FootballFan

I can watch that goal and the reaction for hours, but am I reading this correctly: 10 minutes of stoppage time? how is that even possible?

Tiote was being treated on the pitch for ages, (Mikel elbowed him in the nose and hit him on the head), so it took a long time for him to be stretchered off.

Mikel went all Uma Thurman in Kill Bill and elbowed Tiote in the head as revenge for a hard tackle. Looked pretty bad, was alot of medical staff. He's fine though, an 8 inch cut is nothing to him!

MPW

Inda: "Javi Martinez has told fiorentino that he wants to play for Real Madrid."

Inda: "Today, Real Madrid has concluded the signing of Javi Martinez"

if true, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inda: "Javi Martinez has told fiorentino that he wants to play for Real Madrid."

Well him and Ronaldo look like they're gonna get on just fine.

DominoKid

United asleep on the job again huh. It's okay, its not like we don't desperately need midfielders.

Marcelo and Ronaldo are like BFFs.

http://i.imgur.com/dXJAn.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vYzWI.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jKfxM.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k8MyU.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

fuckin clowns lol.

Chelsea-GAF is missing for some reason.

Right here and I posted a few times. Not too angry with the Chelsea result, honestly it didn't bother me at all, after Copenhagen lost, missing huge chances, everything else was just kind of whatever, we are dangerously close to throwing away direct champions league qualification and that makes me way too nervous and angry to think about much else. Enjoy your small moments of glory though, won't last long. ;)

Kyoufu

Right here and I posted a few times. Not too angry with the Chelsea result, honestly it didn't bother me at all, after Copenhagen lost, missing huge chances, everything else was just kind of whatever. Enjoy your small moments of glory, won't last long.

I think my eyes were blinded by Willkiller's cum so I didn't see you post. You bet I'm going to enjoy it! Weekend is going to be fun and yeah, I don't see it lasting long either.

Rikkun

Mistake by Buffon, but it's alright. Now we've got to win the last two games I guess.

Or hope Inter pulls something out of their game with Milan.

Yes, by one point. But really, it's two if you count Head-to-head.

What.

HAHAHA.

All Inter fans are now rooting for Milan. They would sell their mothers in exchange, EVERY SINGLE INTERISTA I KNOW ON FACEBOOK is hoping thier team will let Milan walk by.
And they're 3 points under the CL spot.

This is what being an interista is. Living for the hate against Juventus, like middle squads do.
I just hope the team won't listen to their fans (although I'm not sure about this, given how many old people still play in Inter and feel anger for all these third-star talk) and will play like they're pursuing a victory.
Because you know Inter, YOU SHOULD. YOU WON A FUCKING TROPHY, TOLD EVERYONE ABOUT YOUR STUPID TRIPLETE AND NOW HOPING TO END IN 7TH PLACE JUST TO LET US LOSE THE SCUDETTO? WOW.

Welcome to Italy, NeoGAF.

/rant

Aside from that, our strikers suck. If we had an Ibra up there we would be 10 points ahead of Milan, we're fucking lucky Vidal and Marchisio are world class players, but as we saw today you can't always pretend they'll save the boat, You HAVE to close the match. 11vs10, Juve vs Lecce, in Torino? Keep talking about the scudetto guys, keep on. 5 Maggio was 10 years ago, I swear I'll go to live in Hong Kong if we lose these 2 matches.

/vent

Oh, good job Madrid. I always rooted for you. GG.

So my internet has been running like shit all day. Missed out game as a result, only just seen the 2nd Cisse goal (gif took about a month to DL)... wow.

Top Bottom