• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.
KuGsj.gif
ok

Arnie

That's incredible. Hahaha

Some CNN and GDS journalist claims he's 100% certain Liverpool and Bologna will be holding talks in the next 48 hours.

Let's get him! Gaston is the best and the rest is all drips!

I personally don't think he's as good as Gylfi and he's almost twice the price. Nice to have a young Uruguayan spine though, with Coates, Ramirez and Suarez. Lays the foundations for Cavani next summer when we've got CL football and Napoli are ready to cash in.

Oh god what have I done.

Received an email titled Order Update #ordernumbergoeshere

The comments for your order are: RR012570185TH

Your order has been updated to the following status:
New status: DHL Tracking

Please reply to this email if you have any questions.

Which is the tracking number you're supposed to fill in on the website I linked.

I have not got an order number yet :/ It dispatched 13 days ago.....FUCK!

GorillaJu

I personally don't think he's as good as Gylfi and he's almost twice the price. Nice to have a young Uruguayan spine though, with Coates, Ramirez and Suarez. Lays the foundations for Cavani next summer when we've got CL football and Napoli are ready to cash in.

Oh god what have I done.

He's more creative than Gylfi and a better dribbler. Quicker, too. I know you're not impressed by him but I personally think he looks immense. He has all the qualities you can't train and his weaknesses are in the areas you can.

Arnie

He's more creative than Gylfi and a better dribbler. Quicker, too. I know you're not impressed by him but I personally think he looks immense. He has all the qualities you can't train and his weaknesses are in the areas you can.

I'd agree with the second part, and hope you're right about the first. I'll be the first to admit I've only seen bits and bobs. Think he'd be a great attacking foil for Lucas, could see them two getting on really well, the South Americans usually do.

From what I've seen he's a bit wasteful and reckless on the ball, but so's Suarez at times, so I hope Rodgers can settle them down and get them to play apply their talents in the best possible way for the team.

GorillaJu

Indeed his ball retention isn't his best trait, but like you said, neither is Suarez's. It's something that both of them need to improve on. Actually he's a very, very similar player to Suarez, just more of a midfielder than a forward.

Slizz

Pm a mod with your GAF Gold privileges.

Don't be THAT guy.

What are we doing, watching to see if he gets ba***d?

What do the other Liverpool fans here think of the third kit? I fancy buying one myself, think it's really unique in the current landscape and has a delightfully tacky element.

I might bite if I was a Liverpool fan at the end of next season when its on sale for like half off. It is unique but can't justify spending like 80$ on such a thing. Especially when the home kit is much better.

FootballFan

Welcome new people! :D

Man I can't wait for the season to start.

Spain Olympic Football Team

Goalkeeper
De Gea
Mariño
Joel

Defender
Azpilicueta
Montoya
Botía
Dominguez
Iñigo Martínez
San José
Jordi Alba

Midfielder
Javi Martínez
Oriol Romeu
Koke
Thiago Alcántara
Ander Herrera
Mata
Muniaín
Isco

Forward
Tello
Adrián Lopez
Rodrigo
Álvaro Vázquez

Yeah Isco !! He's awesome. Disappointed not to see Busquets there, I was nearly certain that he was going to be in the team.

I want the season to start now.

I am sure most of us do. I can't wait to see Alba running up and down that left side :D

the new FCB signings

I wonder how Shaqiri will do, hopefully he does well.

Football would be the seond worst sport in the world without some kind of offside rule

Hahaha. That Beckham thread.. SMH. Goodness me I can't believe it when people seriously suggest to remove Offsides. It's like saying remove the backboard in basketball or some stupid shit like that. Offside is essentially the 5th defender(if the team is playing with 4 at the back). As soon as somebody mentions removing offside I just stop reading. Do they seriously want strikers to just stand by the goal and wingers by the flags.. :S

For the bans - is it really because of that C word?

For Torres - I could not believe it either. Unbelievable! He'll be having a lot more playtime next season at his club

God damn Fady that was another huge post from you lol.

For the bans - Yep because of the C word.

For Torres - I hope he does well next season, but not against Barca. :(

Us Barca guys like to multi-quote don't we.

Hearing RVP has announced he won't renew his contract.

Cant say I am surprised, I just hope we don't get him.

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5
@piersmorgan I think its time to start trending #Tiers4Piers after the RVP statement! Crikey!

Piers Morgan ‏@piersmorgan
It's 'tears', you t**t RT @rioferdy5 @piersmorgan I think its time to start trending #Tiers4Piers after the RVP statement! Crikey!

KuGsj.gif

hahahah :lol Twitter is great
sometimes

EQUjV.jpg

:lol

Eboue is awesome!

:lol "You can captain my ass"

Oh yeah?

Well our striker(?) Matri tweeted this the other day:

0XyMu.jpg

Messi to Juve confirmed. Good stuff from Juve so far in the transfer window.

GorillaJu

Don't be THAT guy.

I might bite if I was a Liverpool fan at the end of next season when its on sale for like half off. It is unique but can't justify spending like 80$ on such a thing. Especially when the home kit is much better.

I already have the home! I'm thinking I might make it the first time I ever buy two kits in a season. The cost isnt a worry - the space in the closet is :p

How on earth have we become man citys feeder club? we're not exactly the poorest club in the league.

I'm so tired of this club and modern footballers.

Messi

Yeah Isco !! He's awesome. Disappointed not to see Busquets there, I was nearly certain that he was going to be in the team.

You can't be qualified for two different sports in the olympics. Busquets is Spains entry for the diving category. He has been practicing for the past 4 years.

GorillaJu

How on earth have we become man citys feeder club? we're not exactly the poorest club in the league.

I'm so tired of this club and modern footballers.

It's simple: City represents what Arsenal players want, but on a grander scale. Arsenal trains them to play possession and passing football, which is how City want to play too.

Messi

I already have the home! I'm thinking I might make it the first time I ever buy two kits in a season. The cost isnt a worry - the space in the closet is :p

Oh you think you have problems? Let me tell you something about space...

lol i would have sold him

i sold cr7 to barca for 110m

I have morals, I am not some Real scum.

:p kidding
im totally not, SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom