• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2011/2012 | OT12 | All the clowns were offside...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

I don't necessarily mean their NT as a whole, just on an individual talent level -- their attackers are quite impressive.

Hulk (not as young as the others)
Pato
Neymar
Lucas Moura
Leandro Damiao
Ganso
Willian
Oscar

A number of those guys will likely end up being world class or are already.

I don't think Damiao, Willian, Oscar, Pato or Moura are world class or ever will be, personally. Don't really wanna dispute it though, I just see it differently. Would rather just wait and see for myself, I suppose.

Regardless, indeed as you said, they are very impressive.

Does everyone expect Van Persie to join City? I know he's provisionally agreed terms with them, that was reported a long time ago, but I think Barcelona could still be an option for him. They need a striker, and there's not really much out there that fits their style. I doubt they'd be willing to pay as much as City, or match their offer to the player (although you'd hope that wouldn't matter) but Arsenal would be foolish not to accept a slightly lower offer from them.

GorillaJu

Does everyone expect Van Persie to join City? I know he's provisionally agreed terms with them, that was reported a long time ago, but I think Barcelona could still be an option for him. They need a striker, and there's no really much out there that fits their style apart. I doubt they'd be willing to pay as much as City, or match their offer to the player (although you'd hope that wouldn't matter) but Arsenal would be fooling not to accept a slightly lower offer from them.

Where do you see him playing for Barcelona, if he were to go there? As an option from the bench, or out wide? If I were him I'd want to go to City, where there's only one striker that can compare (Agüero). City also plays a style that suits Van Persie.

Where do you see him playing for Barcelona, if he were to go there? As an option from the bench, or out wide? If I were him I'd want to go to City, where there's only one striker that can compare (Agüero). City also plays a style that suits Van Persie.

But what would happen to Balo?

jtb

Banned
Does everyone expect Van Persie to join City? I know he's provisionally agreed terms with them, that was reported a long time ago, but I think Barcelona could still be an option for him. They need a striker, and there's no really much out there that fits their style apart. I doubt they'd be willing to pay as much as City, or match their offer to the player (although you'd hope that wouldn't matter) but Arsenal would be fooling not to accept a slightly lower offer from them.

fuck Barca. they're probably the one club I wouldn't want Arsenal to deal with solely on principle after they royally fucked us in the Cesc transfer debacle; at least City'll pay up and we can count on Mancini fucking up his own season somehow along the way. Juve or RM would be best case scenario, but would Mou want RVP? Would Juve be willing to pay the large fee? I'm not so sure. City's the logical choice, and would confirm that it's all about the money.

anyways, I don't see where he fits in the Barca system. he'd basically be playing where Messi plays... that or he'd be wasted on the wing. RVP's not a pacey player, his skills lie in his touch, playmaking, and finishing. wouldn't stretch the play as a number 9 or a winger. Villanova would be stupid to bring him in, from a tactical perspective I think.

At the top of the front three. In my opinion their lack of an out-and-out striker is what cost them last season. I'm sure they'll be looking to address that.

IceCold

I knew the Spanish team was made up of robots
ib2a2hwvXaaQJ9.gif

Bonus
iUNhS1sEuK0Ht.gif

ibuJvPIE68LbIT.gif

ij3ee757Ss8vp.gif

ibwT6QvpAqjWOA.gif

Lightning

Banned
RVP or no, this squad is better than last season's squad, I think. and yeah, even moreso than Cesc or Nasri, RVP owed so much to Wenger for sticking with him through all those injuries. he was not world class when he arrived, not even close (not even a striker!) and Wenger, more than any other members of the recent exodus, helped him become the player he is today.

whatever. I want my reinforcements. and I want M'Vila.

plus, we all know RVP wanting out is a blessing in disguise. he's getting injured next season - and if that helps derail City's title challenge (and net us a good fee), so be it.
RVP is getting injured next season, there's no doubt about that, but I'm not sure what fee you're expecting because today's message just reduced it by a few million given there is no way Arsenal can field him next season. RVP has just tourched that bridge and more than likely his relationship with Wenger. It will be interesting to know what Cesc actually thinks of what RVP just done since it's the opposite from what Cesc done last season and Cesc left on very good terms with Wenger from what info I've gathered. Either way, fuck RVP he's gone so we can now plan our season without him.

What do you think our priority should be another striker or an attacking midfielder? I would prefer an attacking midfielder personally with Giroud and Podolski up front. Wilshere is still not going to be right for the start of the season according to reports so that's bad news. I feel we need a full back. Leighton Baines would be lovely.

And what do you think Walcott will do now? He's in the same situation as RVP but hasn't had the media attention of RVP.

Does everyone expect Van Persie to join City? I know he's provisionally agreed terms with them, that was reported a long time ago, but I think Barcelona could still be an option for him. They need a striker, and there's not really much out there that fits their style. I doubt they'd be willing to pay as much as City, or match their offer to the player (although you'd hope that wouldn't matter) but Arsenal would be foolish not to accept a slightly lower offer from them.
I would rather he go to Barca for the same reason Spurs refuse to sell Modric to another PL club as boosting a rival is stupid. So yeah, Barca or Real Madrid by far for me over City as I see little reason to aid their already powerful strike force.

GorillaJu

At the top of the front three. In my opinion their lack of an out-and-out striker is what cost them last season. I'm sure they'll be looking to address that.

So you see him as a second option for Messi? It could have all just been bullshit, but I could swear Messi asked Pep to play in the middle and it's been by his request that he's done so ever since. Or perhaps push Iniesta out left, then play Messi behind RVP in a 4-2-3-1

Personally think he'd just fit in better at City (and make a fuckton more money)

But what would happen to Balo?

He'd be third choice. Right now it's Agüero, Tevez, Balotelli, Dzeko. Next year it'll be Agüero, RvP, Balotelli, ????Tevez/Dzeko????? (don't get Jovetic, you fuckers).

mozfan12

Banned
Pretty sure Leverkusen had it worse.

Im just saying because of their 2012 season. Boca were actually pretty close to the treble:

Copa America/Champs League: Lost

Argentinian/Bundesliga:Lost

If they lose the argentinian cup final, it would be a nice repeat of Bayerns season

They still have Villa. Kinda pointless to splash big money/wages on van Persie when there are plenty of cheaper alternatives in La Liga who'll play the 10-15 games Villa might miss due to injury/fatigue.

EDIT: They've experimented with the out and out #9 before, and Zlatan's a better player imo.

jtb

Banned
RVP is getting injured next season, there's no doubt about that, but I'm not sure what fee you're expecting because today's message just reduced it by a few million given there is no way Arsenal can field him next season. RVP has just tourched that bridge and more than likely his relationship with Wenger. It will be interesting to know what Cesc actually thinks of what RVP just done since it's the opposite from what Cesc done last season and Cesc left on very good terms with Wenger from what info I've gathered. Either way, fuck RVP he's gone so we can now plan our season without him.

What do you think our priority should be another striker or an attacking midfielder? I would prefer an attacking midfielder personally with Giroud and Podolski up front. Wilshere is still not going to be right for the start of the season according to reports so that's bad news. I feel we need a full back. Leighton Baines would be lovely.

And what do you think Walcott will do now? He's in the same situation as RVP but hasn't had the media attention of RVP.

no question, attacking midfielder. I believe in Giroud and Podolski... they don't need to set the world on fire, as long as they have a support system in place, they'll knock in the goals. I mean, we've been needing a replacement for Nasri/Cesc for the entire season... surely the board/Wenger realizes that given they went after RVP replacements already and were in for Mata up until the bitter end. Goddamnit, Mata, Hazard, Gylfi... any of those three would easily have filled the gaping hole in the number 10 position. maybe Belhanda, I guess he has a proven partnership with Giroud, but I'm not sure if he's world class in the same way Mata/Hazard are and we need a world class midfielder in that position if we want to compete for titles again. which I honestly believe is possible with this squad IF this signing is made.

after that, defensive midfielder as cover/rotation option for Song (M'Vila... please?). then full back (Baines is pricey... but would do the trick, no question. I'd prefer Debuchy but who knows if that's even a possibility). then if there's still cash left, experienced (age 25 at the very very minimum) center half/GK.

Walcott should fuck off. He probably wants to anyways, since he knows Wenger will never play him in his preferred position and if Chelsea really is in for him (why they would want him... I have no idea, but I'm not about to question this stroke of good fortune) then for the love of god, it's time to cash in. He's a shit winger, and we'll never know if he can be a striker so if we can get anything more than 10m, I'd be overjoyed. RVP's the last big name player of the trophyless era, might as well clean out the full house. it was a failed experiment, time to start anew. It'd be best for all parties involved; the fans frustrated with Walcott, Walcott frustrated with Wenger, and Wenger to be forced to admit that his little experiment with Walcott hasn't paid off.

So you see him as a second option for Messi? It could have all just been bullshit, but I could swear Messi asked Pep to play in the middle and it's been by his request that he's done so ever since. Or perhaps push Iniesta out left, then play Messi behind RVP in a 4-2-3-1

Personally think he'd just fit in better at City (and make a fuckton more money)

Not necessarily as a second option, although I doubt he'd start every game. Van Persie is smart enough to rotate within the front 3 as well, much like Villa does. Remember these players don't play as traditional wingers. Alves and Alba will be providing the vast majority of the width. As for Messi, he plays wherever he wants. He doesn't have a set position. He's just the player with the least defensive responsibility.

They still have Villa. Kinda pointless to splash big money/wages on van Persie when there are plenty of cheaper alternatives in La Liga who'll play the 10-15 games Villa might miss due to injury/fatigue.

EDIT: They've experimented with the out and out #9 before, and Zlatan's a better player imo.

Hardly pointless if they want to win the title next season. There aren't really alternatives either. I don't think Soldado is quite good enough, or Llorente clever enough. Van Persie is a much smarter player than Zlatan. He won't just stand up top and wait for the ball like he did.

GorillaJu

Not necessarily as a second option, although I doubt he'd start every game. Van Persie is smart enough to rotate within the front 3 as well, much like Villa does. Remember these players don't play as traditional wingers. Alves and Alba will be providing the vast majority of the width. As for Messi, he plays wherever he wants. He doesn't have a set position. He's just the player with the least defensive responsibility.

I don't think RVP is the type to play as a winger for Barça though. I know that they don't use traditional wingers, but more strikers that cut in while Messi drops to the midfield to play them through. The thing is that RvP doesn't have the qualities that those wide players have at Barcelona, namely pace and trickery. He's a decent passer of the ball, but think he's more the type to finish off a play than start it.

In short I just think he won't be contributing enough to justify playing in that position.

According to the newspapers from Uruguay Alvaro Pereira is not happy playing for Porto and wants to move to another team.

Andre Villas Boas likes this.
facebook-like-icon.png

I don't think RVP is the type to play as a winger for Barça though. I know that they don't use traditional wingers, but more strikers that cut in while Messi drops to the midfield to play them through. The thing is that RvP doesn't have the qualities that those wide players have at Barcelona, namely pace and trickery. He's a decent passer of the ball, but think he's more the type to finish off a play than start it.

In short I just think he won't be contributing enough to justify playing in that position.[/IMG]

As I said, I think he'd play at the top of the front three. Messi would be one of the 'wide' players, but they all rotate anyway so it doesn't really matter than much.

Lightning

Banned
no question, attacking midfielder. I believe in Giroud and Podolski... they don't need to set the world on fire, as long as they have a support system in place, they'll knock in the goals. I mean, we've been needing a replacement for Nasri/Cesc for the entire season... surely the board/Wenger realizes that given they went after RVP replacements already and were in for Mata up until the bitter end. Goddamnit, Mata, Hazard, Gylfi... any of those three would easily have filled the gaping hole in the number 10 position. maybe Belhanda, I guess he has a proven partnership with Giroud, but I'm not sure if he's world class in the same way Mata/Hazard are and we need a world class midfielder in that position if we want to compete for titles again. which I honestly believe is possible with this squad IF this signing is made.

after that, defensive midfielder as cover/rotation option for Song (M'Vila... please?). then full back (Baines is pricey... but would do the trick, no question. I'd prefer Debuchy but who knows if that's even a possibility). then if there's still cash left, experienced (age 25 at the very very minimum) center half/GK.

Walcott should fuck off. He probably wants to anyways, since he knows Wenger will never play him in his preferred position and if Chelsea really is in for him (why they would want him... I have no idea, but I'm not about to question this stroke of good fortune) then for the love of god, it's time to cash in. He's a shit winger, and we'll never know if he can be a striker so if we can get anything more than 10m, I'd be overjoyed. RVP's the last big name player of the trophyless era, might as well clean out the full house. it was a failed experiment, time to start anew. It'd be best for all parties involved; the fans frustrated with Walcott, Walcott frustrated with Wenger, and Wenger to be forced to admit that his little experiment with Walcott hasn't paid off.
I honestly cannot see us buying an attacking midfielder, M'Vila and Lloris. Too much drain on our finances but if Walcott and RVP both are sold then it is highly possible as money should be available and we will save a shit ton on what we would've paid to RVP's bonus and contract had he signed so we also have that money.

If it were up to me I would like us to bring in or try to bring in the following:

Christian Erikson (Ajax)
Yaan M'Vila (Rennes)
Leighton Baines (Everton) Replace with Lloris if you still think Szczesny wont cut it but I think Szcz will improve further and be fine.

That would give us a squad to compete. I would also try and convince Bendtner to stay for 1 more season to rotate with Podolski/Giroud to cover injuries.

I still cant get over how disrespectful that message from RVP was. The anger I feel for him right now is just immeasurable. Arsenal fans are frustrated as much as anyone with Wenger's policies when it comes to transfers and how things should be done but this was not the way to treat the man who stood by you through thick and thin when you were injured for majority of our seasons and Cesc Fabregas was carrying your punk ass. No problem with you wanting to move on but that statement this morning has removed every ounce of respect I possibly had for the player.

Wenger's ways are very frustrating but he deserved better than this. This was the ultimate stab in the back. Cesc showed his class last year by keeping quiet and working behind the scenes and RVP should have done the same. He owed Wenger and Arsenal that much. That statement was a slap in the face and a "I'm bigger than the club" type bullshit. Fuck you RVP. JUST FUCK YOU.

If you want to leave, piss off. I know reports are going to come in how this is it for Arsenal, going to fall mid table, but we shall see about that. We shall see.

What is worse is that it places Arsenal in a very bad position on the sale price negotiation front. They were already in a bad position with only 1 year left on the contract. It is going to be worse now that the other teams know he wants to leave. Like you said, Cesc dealt with it in a much better manner.

I also think the rest of his career will go the Shevchenko after Milan way.

GorillaJu

When was the last time Wenger ever spent even half of that kind of money in a transfer window? Erikson would cost 25 or even 30m, M'Vila 20, and Baines 15. Do you see Wenger making a 70m outlay in one window?

What is worse is that it places Arsenal in a very bad position on the sale price negotiation front. They were already in a bad position with only 1 year left on the contract. It is going to be worse now that the other teams know he wants to leave. Like you said, Cesc dealt with it in a much better manner.

He's already met with City people. They've known longer than Arsenal has that he wasn't going to stay another year.

Lightning

Banned
When was the last time Wenger ever spent even half of that kind of money in a transfer window? Erikson would cost 25 or even 30m, M'Vila 20, and Baines 15. Do you see Wenger making a 70m outlay in one window?.
I'm pretty sure Wenger can get that M'Vila price down and if we want to compete for the title is 70 mil that bad? We have the money so there is no reason why we shouldn't do it.

But no, we wont do it of course but if we were serious about challenging the Manchester clubs we would.

bjaelke

Official Athletic Bilbao 12-13 kits
Athletic keeps partnering Umbro, so we’re basically stuck with whatever design they make for Sunderland.
:(
*patiently awaits Nasri to tweet Piers Morgan*
I know some of the tweets have already been posted but on the other hand footy-gaf clearly loves reposts:

Piers Morgan Meltdown
Rewatching the first episode of Sherlock series 2.

Lara Pulver is bloody gorgeous.

I'd watch episode again just to see her in the nude. mmm

jtb

Banned
When was the last time Wenger ever spent even half of that kind of money in a transfer window? Erikson would cost 25 or even 30m, M'Vila 20, and Baines 15. Do you see Wenger making a 70m outlay in one window?

He's already met with City people. They've known longer than Arsenal has that he wasn't going to stay another year.

never. though, tbh, this kind of movement (Podolski, Giroud, almost M'Vila) was unprecedented in the first place, which was also preceded by unprecedented humiliations (8-2 was "forgivable"... I use that term very loosely... if only because half the team was out, but the 4-0 at the San Siro wasn't because that was our first choice squad still getting their asses kicked). and regardless, only Baines would cost that much. Erikson I think would go for 20m euros max, M'Vila... ~15m (that's the price that's been touted, was basically a done deal anyways before he went and fucked everything up at the Euros). Baines comes with both the EPL and the English tax, which is why I don't want him.

we should've been in for Kagawa though :(

anyways, Cesc + Nasri + RVP + Walcott... that's around 100m right there. maybe the board realizes that we are in serious danger of dropping out of the top 4 and that, if we have the money, we might as well spend it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

This actually explains two things:

Mancini's (low) 15m bid.
Our 8-10m bid.

We know Arsenal would rather give him to us for 10m than lose him to a title rival in the same league.

neoanarch

@espnsutcliffe

Si todo le sale bien a @TigresOficial Luis García Fernández y Kalu Uche serán sus ultimos dos refuerzos. #fb

oh wow. i wonder if that means they'll let Alan Pulido go.

GorillaJu

This actually explains two things:

Mancini's (low) 15m bid.
Our 8-10m bid.

We know Arsenal would rather give him to us for 10m than lose him to a title rival in the same league.

Arsenal could potentially decide that to give him the choice: Juve now, or play out your contract, to avoid giving City another top quality striker.

Lightning

Banned
anyways, Cesc + Nasri + RVP + Walcott... that's around 100m right there. maybe the board realizes that we are in serious danger of dropping out of the top 4 and that, if we have the money, we might as well spend it.
You can add Arshavin among other out of favor players here as well.

jtb

Banned
I reckon Arsenal have one more signing in the tank, irrespective of how much Wenger brings in from sales.

I know I keep going on and on about this... but it really should've been M'Vila. I really hope the fact that we haven't heard anything suggesting the deal is off means Wenger is reconsidering his idiotic stance.

Salazar

Who do you think it will be?

Midfielder. I don't think the M'Vila thing is canned.

I agree that Podolski and Giroud can get top 4-5 goals with service. Probably more or less with the same kind of service RVP got, minus his freak goals. They'll be able to do things he couldn't or wouldn't do, though.

And if there's enough midfield stability to release Song a bit - so that he isn't fracturing you defensively so much if he roams forward - you should be pretty well off.

G17

Capoue would be a much better signing for Arsenal than M'Vila.

I haven't watched much Ligue 1 this year. Is Capoue a better distributor of the ball than M'Vila? Arsenal really need someone deep who can keep things ticking and distribute the ball well like Arteta.

GorillaJu

I haven't watched much Ligue 1 this year. Is Capoue a better distributor of the ball than M'Vila? Arsenal really need someone deep who can keep things ticking and distribute the ball well like Arteta.

Capoue is a really good passer - not sure if he's on M'Vila's level there, but importantly, he can play center back as well. Kill two birds with one stone.

Salazar

lol said:
Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris
Potentially momentous day for football with goal-line tech poised to be approved. Premier League could then introduce it midseason

Banned paper has us signing RVP, Witsel, Moura.

I half expect them to mention Ronaldo money. One can only presume they don't want dispirited muppets* to tune out of the TRANSFER EXCITEMENT.

*Viva, Clegg.

Fady K

WELCOME ABOARD SON :)

2012-07-04_LLEGADA_JORDI_ALBA_003.v1341399264.jpg

Dat Fady post!

This movie is crazy!

How have you been dc :D? I'm watching the Amazing Spider-Man tonight. Excited!

2 lacked a storyline. Can't really call it "amazing".

I have to agree with this - 2 is one of my favorite games ever. But the overarching storyline felt like it was left in the background.

we should do a fady's digest or something

we'll be millionaires

If we did I'd donate most of the funds for yearly footygaf outings to every Champions league final! Would be the best thing ever.

The post from fady is the post of dreams

Thank you kind United fan : ]

Imagine if you had a habit of doing it. Upside-down quotes and all.

Man, that's a horrible idea >_<
TW382.gif

LOL at Fady's return post

My face was like this when I scrolled down:

bubbles.gif

You'll be more satisfied with this one I reckon, far shorter :p

Thanks! and YES! I finally made it it into a Fady mega-quote!

tumblr_m3po0yp7Ri1r30r4xo1_500.gif

I am lost for words.... So depressed now....

I'm sorry about the news bud. Must really suck. Try to be a bit positive and think of this - you have 2 new offensive options; sure Podolski has not proven himself much at the club level but you never know how he'll gel with Arsenal. Plus, Giroud is good stuff. The selling of Van Persie will give some extra funds to the club - whether Arsenal will use the funds or not God only knows, but the transfer window will be open for a while. Remember, when Wenger went through some quick buys last summer, he was late and had to rush into a few purchases. This time, he will have more time to make decent buys.

To bet on RVP going to City or not to bet....

Betting FTL man :p Too risky!

DqGHR.jpg

OH FUCK YEAH BITCHES, fuck Kagawa, can't wait for Reus :D

tumblr_lm67q5eKB21qza2vv.gif
Excellent!

FBs crap.

Twitter is where it's at.

FB can be awesome if you keep it simple man : D I'm definitely a bigger FB fan, though it is YOU guys who inspired me to use twitter. Before enlisting on the footygaf twitter list, I would tweet once every couple of months :p Now it's a daily thing almost.

Oh yeah?

Well our striker(?) Matri tweeted this the other day:

0XyMu.jpg

Matressi! Awesome pic.

Man I can't wait for the season to start.
God damn Fady that was another huge post from you lol.

For the bans - Yep because of the C word.

For Torres - I hope he does well next season, but not against Barca. :(

Us Barca guys like to multi-quote don't we.

I can't wait either bro! Alba FTW! Us Barca fans do tiki-taka quoting bro, that's how it's done! Sucks for all those bans, I hope they get back soon!

I knew the Spanish team was made up of robots
ib2a2hwvXaaQJ9.gif

Bonus
iUNhS1sEuK0Ht.gif

ibuJvPIE68LbIT.gif

ij3ee757Ss8vp.gif

ibwT6QvpAqjWOA.gif

Haha, great stuff man :D

Ugh, the russian football union softened the foreigner limit in Russian League games. Now teams can field 7 foreigners on the field at the same time. Spartak, CSKA and Anzhi celebrate.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan will continue to wear "Il Club Piu' Titoloato al Mondo*" on their shirts this coming season after Boca's Libertadores defeat.

The most successful/titled club in the world*.

:)

GorillaJu

What’s sad, however, is how Robin has done this. The statement looks like it was drafted by legal people with a few, quite patronising ‘you guys’ thrown in there to add some personality. It has, for all intents and purposes, made it impossible for him to continue at the club. He could easily have decided not to renew but left the option open whereby he could play out his final 12 months then go on a Bosman next summer. Who would have begrudged him that?

Instead he’s created a situation where he’s criticised the manager, the club, and done so while talking out of the other side of his mouth about ‘respect’ and ‘love’. Give me a break. My guess is that Robin wants to go to Man City – and while the stuff you hear about winning things and desire for trophies is credible, don’t underestimate for one second the influence a quarter of a million a week has had. He and his agent are trying to engineer that move now. Putting Arsenal in a position where they have to sell him simply makes that move more likely.

Pretty nice comprehensive write-up on the RvP situation here: http://arseblog.com/2012/07/rotten-gone-persie/

Sorry, Robin, after what you’ve just done and how you’ve done it, you won’t be a Gunner in my eyes. Just another talented player who came and then left as the club went on.

bjaelke

Premier League duo consider Viviano
Palermo goalkeeper Emiliano Viviano's future could be about to become the subject of a North London derby.

Arsenal have reportedly been keeping a close eye on Viviano for some time and were said last week to be stepping up their interest in the Italian international 'keeper, who is co-owned by Inter and Palermo and spent last season at the latter.

However Tuttomercatoweb claim that the Gunners now face competition for the 26-year-old's signature from arch rivals Tottenham. The White Hart Lane club appointed Head Coach Andre Villas Boas earlier this week.

Reportedly one of AVB's top priorities is thought to be sourcing a net-minder who is younger than the 41-year-old Brad Friedel and more reliable than the notoriously error prone Heurelho Gomes.
Backup if Lloris deal doesn't goes through?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Ki Sung Yueng from Celtic to QPR for a fee in excess of £7m according to Korean papers.

The post-Rangers downsizing has already begun! This is the end!
Good bit of business. Hopefully we can pick up a few good players for that sum. Already have too many midfielders.

Kinan

Looks like we (Dynamo Kyiv) are determined to finally get back the league title this year.

Welcome to the best Eastern Europe club, Nico Kranj&#269;ar and Miguel Veloso!

1341470306.jpg

1341429919.jpg

Now we need a fast, established striker and we are all set. Maybe Benfica will finally agree to sell Oscar Cardozo?

Looks like we (Dynamo Kyiv) are determined to finally get back the league title this year.

Welcome to the best Eastern Europe club, Nico Kranj&#269;ar and Miguel Veloso!

Now we need a fast, established striker and we are all set. Maybe Benfica will finally agree to sell Oscar Cardozo?

wat? Certainly not in recent times. And you guys won't win anything with Syomin in charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom